Bloody Nicola Sturgeon !!!!!!!!!!!!!

laying the blame for the carnage on the M80 at the feet of the hauliers and drivers of HGVs, then saying that is not really what she said.

Well nippy sweetie, get on the M80 and see what facilities there are for HGVs to pull over and park up ! None other than a stupid wee space at Stirling services.

Secondly the word that the M80 was blocked by an accident did not come over the radio for half an hour after the event when some drivers are commited to that road and cannot get off.

Thirdly, some having say left Perth with plenty of time to reach Glasgow or even down to services on M74 before red warning came into force were caught out by the late reporting of accident and the more than useless attempts or non attempts to keep a major artery clear to allow HGVs to get off the road and parked up.

I know all about the late reporting of incidents because on Friday I was out on the road with radio set up for all road reports and on my way from Kirkcaldy to Glasgow, when did I first hear about the drifting across the A92 onto the M9 which closed four lanes down to one ! 10 minutes after I passed it. Oh dear going by Nicola Sturgeon it must have been my fault I did not know about it because it had not been broadcast live and I should have known better.

Get a life nippy sweetie and get your own mess sorted out before you get your P45 from the people of Scotland

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Bloody Nicola Sturgeon !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well she is a fish! Have you ever met an intelligent fish? There's a thought 😉

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent