Blocking a bad buyer - do you tell them?

My total for the eight years I've been on the board is thirteen, so it takes a lot to rile me to the extent of blocking them - usually the result of time wasters bidding on stuff and not paying resulting on it having to go through arbitration.  When I do get my fees back, as a final kick in the teeth I will always inform them that they have been put on my b/b list - permenantly   Some respond abusively, others ingore it, but what made me smile was the response I received from one ne're do well thanking me most sincerely for my consideration as it had saved him the time and bother of doing it himself!  Smiley LOL  Obviously the man had a droll sense of humour.

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Personally, I wouldn't but it's your choice.

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

I wouldn't tell them either!. What's the point they'll find out soon enough if they try & bid on any of your items. The less correspondence you have with them the better.

**********Sam**********
Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Why would you feel the need for a final 'kick in the teeth', not very christian of you
Photobucket
Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Personally I think you are asking for trouble.  Its so easy for your BB to open new ID's and do the same again. I don't think its very christian of you either.

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

Hmmm - you've got a point, there.  Tit for tat scenario.  I can see what you're saying.  Even Christians have their off days occasionally.  Smiley Wink  Maybe I should let sleeping dogs lie. 

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent