Bingo Luingo!!!!.

Out of interest does anyone on here play any of the Bingo sites around online?. There seem to be new ones springing up and being advertised on television. I thought about having a go but im not a gambler really except playing the Lottery. Any good ones or things i should know about them. handy tips or warnings?. Lol.Woman Happy

Message 1 of 19
See Most Recent
18 REPLIES 18

Bingo Luingo!!!!.

I've never tried any of the Bingo websites and I don't think I ever would.  The only thing we do is the Health Lottery every week.

Message 2 of 19
See Most Recent

Bingo Luingo!!!!.

Sorry Rose me neither, I only do the National Lottery.

Message 3 of 19
See Most Recent

Bingo Luingo!!!!.

Don't.you.dare!  

They are notoriously addictive and can land you in a heap of trouble.  I know of an acquantaince, like me, confined to the house and she started on them,................... for fun.  Having spent all her money she maxed out on her credit cards and is now having counselling to stop.

Didn't do her marriage any good either.  Cancer is a lonely business (not bleating it just is) and I can understand why she did it.  I wish to state here and now, that the girls on here, now and historically (had a lovely card from one today), have played a massive part in my well being.  People laugh at me when I talk about it - but that's ok - I'm a big girl now and I can cope with that.  I just smile wryly and think of all the bonkers posts I've read over the years that had me laughing for hours.  Mops and tenas and pelmets and chocklit and moos and talking fish (talking to a cow, that always goes down well, especially if someone is boring the pants off me), acid wit from those you would least expect it and much more.  As well as sage advice from older, worldly, women who know what they're talking about.

Strangers, to whom I owe more than I could ever repay heart

I will also never again vote for the party who 'relaxed' the rules and allowed this to happen.

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 4 of 19
See Most Recent

Bingo Luingo!!!!.

Never strangers I hope!(((((())))))

**********Sam**********
Message 5 of 19
See Most Recent

Bingo Luingo!!!!.

Carol, you made me realise just why I love this board.  I must admit that I do some laughing at some posts on here particularly at a black and white coo.  I have said quite a few times on here that we may all be mad but if anyone has a problem, the rest of us are there giving help and support.

Message 6 of 19
See Most Recent

Bingo Luingo!!!!.

heart  see what I mean.  I'm a Lonely Stranger here, Eric Clapton.  Unplugged. Listening to - magic.  That helps keep me sane too.

Message 7 of 19
See Most Recent

Bingo Luingo!!!!.

I agree with rainy.  It's like someone giving you free drugs, you get hooked and then they sit back and take every penny you can give them!

I think any kind of gambling is a mug's game, I don't even do the lottery!

Message 8 of 19
See Most Recent

Bingo Luingo!!!!.

oooh nope....not a good idea, keep yer money in yer purse Rose, then you can buy yourself a treat every now and again, that's like winning a line on the bingo.

I think it's great on here, we all have such a laugh.

Photobucket

Message 9 of 19
See Most Recent

Bingo Luingo!!!!.

doh!doh smiley.gif thickhead here forgot what I wanted to say....ooh yes, I remember now, Rainy, I love Eric Clapton, I found him when I was 16 (Cream) and have loved his voice ever since.

Photobucket

Message 10 of 19
See Most Recent

Bingo Luingo!!!!.

I play on one occasionally, but  the one I use allows you to set a deposit limit.

Mine is set at £10 a week and the site will not let me deposit more than that.

I just play a few games now and then, and have won and banked a fair bit over the years.

Photobucket
Message 11 of 19
See Most Recent

Bingo Luingo!!!!.

Good for you Mustard and congratulations on your winnings, but the lady I know was completely addicted.

Capt. B.  Eric Clapton - been dancing round thekitchen to 'Lay Down Sally' - i vaguely remember Cream, but mainly because of Jack Bruce.  I also remember one Saturday night, watching the Lulu tv show (live), when JimiHendrix strayed from the arranged set and played something Clapton because Cream had just broken up.  I have loads of Eric Clapton CDs - he is so versatile.

N Night all,  had asthma attack, take your pick, pollen, car fumes, painting outside, smell of paint and white spirit or dust from the sanding.  Used the nebuliser.  Still, the bench is looking good Woman LOL

Message 12 of 19
See Most Recent

Bingo Luingo!!!!.

You go girl! lolhugs.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 13 of 19
See Most Recent

Bingo Luingo!!!!.

Ohhh thanks Rainy,, i was not going to get addicted and im certainly not lonely or anything. I was just wondering what it was like. I think i have self control. I know people do it,, it does not always mean your going to turn into a gambler who needs counselling!!. LOL. I know what you mean and appreciate your concern though. I probably wont do it anyway.Woman Happy

Message 14 of 19
See Most Recent

Bingo Luingo!!!!.

Here you go Rainy! Apparently she was meant to do a duet with Hendrix but he didn't go for the idea which is why he cuts to Sunshine of your Love to stop it happening! Hence the "we're being put off the air comment. Liked EC with John Mayall's Bluesbreakers, and Cream, not much after that. Saw him down the 100 Club in London many moons ago when he was recovering from his addiction, playing rhythm guitar for which ever bluesman was over!

http://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/21003/message-id/140391

Message 15 of 19
See Most Recent

Bingo Luingo!!!!.

Was it the dancing round the room to these Singers that got us from BINGO to HENDRIX??????? LOL LOL.

Message 16 of 19
See Most Recent

Bingo Luingo!!!!.

Dear Rose, yes I think you may be right!  I like when that happens, and things digress, and thanks to wsk for explaining and making me pea green with envy.  Just tripping off the tongue like that, 'oh you know at the 100 club' - next you'll be telling me you were at Eel Pie Island. John Mayall was some man wasn't he??  I still have an LP of his I play - the children won't know what I'm talking about - lol.  Still love Clapton **mwaah**.

Message 17 of 19
See Most Recent

Bingo Luingo!!!!.

Not quite old enough for Eel Pie Island!  Used to go to the 100 Club straight from school, blazer and tie into my school bag and a denim jacket on! I would go to see any blues musicians that came over ( when I could afford it!)
And anyone who was anyone played with Mayall,  Eric Clapton and Jack Bruce, Peter Green, Mick Fleetwood and Joh McVie, Hughie Flint, Mick Taylor, Keef Hartley... the list goes on and on!

Message 18 of 19
See Most Recent

Bingo Luingo!!!!.

Am now listening to the Beano album, while Jan is watching the soap awards!

Message 19 of 19
See Most Recent