BIG DAY OUT

On Monday of this week, we went to Edinburgh to see the following show, part of the Fringe Festival.

Ebay June 2014 399_opt.jpg

.....and it was hysterical.  One third of the show is scripted and the rest is ad libbed, with the diners being involved in the repartee, including OH and myself.  'Basil' was getting nothing back from OH (he has no sense of humour), although plenty from me and I whispered to him 'you're wasting your time with my hubby - has no SOH).  'Is he German?' he asked me and started on him, he was from the East Coast, well, that's practically IN Germany he said.  Lots more, he threw one guy out on the street because he was rude to him during an exchange of words!  Manuel stood on the table and sang Viva Espana and Sybil could be heard on the phone doing her 'I know, oh I know'. If it comes your way, please go, you won't be disappointed.

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 1 of 13
See Most Recent
12 REPLIES 12

BIG DAY OUT

glad you enjoyed it rainy...xxx

Photobucket

Message 2 of 13
See Most Recent

BIG DAY OUT

I'm glad that you had a good time Carol.  It does you good to have a good laugh.

Message 3 of 13
See Most Recent

BIG DAY OUT

It sounds hysterical rainy.  Good job you didn't have an attack of the vapours!!  Woman LOL

Message 4 of 13
See Most Recent

BIG DAY OUT

Sounds like you had a good time Carol, well done you.

Message 5 of 13
See Most Recent

BIG DAY OUT

Glad that you had a good time, it does help to get out occasionally.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 6 of 13
See Most Recent

BIG DAY OUT

so glad you enjoyed a night out , sounds great fun

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 7 of 13
See Most Recent

BIG DAY OUT

Oh wow Carol, how funny and amazing for you.  I think it's doing the rounds and I'll keep my eyes peeled as

we're great fans of Fawlty Towers.

Message 8 of 13
See Most Recent

BIG DAY OUT

how did you do getting past those bleeding roadworks Carol ? What a pain in the arris they are when people still try to get one cars distance further on and push in at the last minute.

Message 9 of 13
See Most Recent

BIG DAY OUT

Message 10 of 13
See Most Recent

BIG DAY OUT

Ohhh it never printed my post. I did say i bet you enjoyed that Carol,,it looks Hilarious,i would not mind seeing it myself!!!Woman LOL

Message 11 of 13
See Most Recent

BIG DAY OUT

Wow, that looks like a right fun night out. Well done RDW
Message 12 of 13
See Most Recent

BIG DAY OUT

Sounds a great night out Carol! Have to keep an eye out to see if it ever comes round here ... then try to find someone to look after Onions

Message 13 of 13
See Most Recent