Are you a secret poster or do friends, family, OH, know?

bidder.17

I am not a broadcaster so it has to come up in conversation, or daily situations.

I did leave a window open recently on another forum, which someone opened and said ..."oh, is this what you were reading"? How boring.

I was devastated.:|:^O

Message 1 of 39
See Most Recent
38 REPLIES 38

Re: Are you a secret poster or do friends, family, OH, know?

OH and friends know i post on here but not what.  When we have a question needing answering(like last weeks emergency buzzer one) he'll tell me to go ask my friends.  He has been known to ring the query through so the answer will be ready when he gets home LOL.  He is of the opinion that somebody on here knows the answer to everything.

Since i work from home this is the equivalent to a bit of office chatter or a tea break.

Message 21 of 39
See Most Recent

No secrets here either 🙂

OH, Family and even next door neighbour know that I post around the place 🙂

CB.........do what I do...........when the nose needs wiping...........just go up to neighbouring cooooooo...............wipe soggy nose along the length of their body :O..........no problem!!.......they'll just fink yer luv em ]:)

Message 22 of 39
See Most Recent

Everyone knows that I post on here, and that you lot will always know the answer to any question.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 23 of 39
See Most Recent

stroppy...how are you feeling now ?

What a time you are having ((((( HUGS )))))

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 24 of 39
See Most Recent

stroppy...how are you feeling now ?

What a time you are having ((((( HUGS )))))

I am feeling like death warmed up - was doing fine, infection count was coming down, and although tired I was feeling almost human. So they decided to mess about with the meds and I am constantly sick - even the usual cure of lemonade and chocolate buttons isn't working very well.

Never mind, it won't last forever, will get used to the new meds in a few days.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 25 of 39
See Most Recent

You are a strong lady...keep it up...

more ((((( HUGS ))))) xxx:-x

********************************************************************************

Message 26 of 39
See Most Recent

I'm VERY secret.... 

Why should I tell my wife about all you beautiful ladies....:-)

Ignore anything under this ^^^^^ line... It's just my signature....
Message 27 of 39
See Most Recent

10phizz
Conversationalist

Well............after the previous post.............!!

I usually get something along the lines of "You`re not on that bl***y thing again are you !"

Message 28 of 39
See Most Recent

I'm not secretive - I can't be if I keep quoting you lot when I've sought advice 😄

Message 29 of 39
See Most Recent

"My friends and family know that I post on discussion boards but non of them have ever asked me which boards or what my IDs are".

That's it for me, and I like to keep it that way...

Message 30 of 39
See Most Recent

One of my daughters tells me to up my security, & has said that I shouldn't chat on here

I tell her that nosiness is not an endearing attribute :^O

When she was small, I would sometimes trip over her, cos she'd be sitting on the floor, ear to the door :_|

Message 31 of 39
See Most Recent

well our ones call you

ma's wee friends:-x

when they ask what i'm laughing at........... i say.......well one of my wee friends had just said....then she said...etc

and of course they know most of you in rhubarb form, and from the gifts or mdcc buys.

well i don't go out and apart from one friend i have who calls, you are my friends.:-x

Message 32 of 39
See Most Recent

huggles1253

If you do talk to your OH or family about people on here, do you use their real names or their FHG ones? 

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Message 33 of 39
See Most Recent

FHG names.....I don't know a lot of real names :8}

*is easily confused*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 34 of 39
See Most Recent

Again only thier FHG names and usually if I LOL in the pub the regulars ask "whats huggles/twishy/CK said now" ......................you 3 must make me giggle more than the others.

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 35 of 39
See Most Recent

FHG names usually :-x

Message 36 of 39
See Most Recent

Yup! FHG names usually. My friends & family know about this place & my sewing group.:-D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 37 of 39
See Most Recent

Yep I too use the FHG names 😄

It quite throws me if someone uses a "real" name............but then most things throw me nowadays 😐

I get quite annoyed if OH or my neighbour say "oh is that the one that does this or that??" I say "no!! that's so and so" then I tell them that they really should know by now who I'm meaning!!!! lol 😉

Message 38 of 39
See Most Recent

bidder.17

Well they did ask why had everyone got such funny names. 😐

I mean what do you say? Why do men kick footballs around and hug each other but usually only on a football pitch?:|

It's a bit difficult to explain was about as far as it got.

I recall a mother and daughter posting some years ago, but then there is one on here currently. Possibly one of the most memorable was one who had a long standing  internet only fling with someone overseas. She said when  asked about her internet interests, she said she was just learning about computing.

Little people who live in my pc was what one used to call her online friends.

Message 39 of 39
See Most Recent