Anybody know any good jokes or funny stories

Dont look at me I am useless at jokes.
Message 1 of 64
See Most Recent
63 REPLIES 63

two fish in a tank...one says to the other can you drive this....he he he he 

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 2 of 64
See Most Recent

I can think of a couple of good ones but my post would get pulled.

Message 3 of 64
See Most Recent

Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one - and let the other one off.

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 4 of 64
See Most Recent

A bloke is walking along the street when he sees somebody struggling to open their car door.

Transpires that the person has locked his keys inside his car.

The bloke says, "Hold on, I shoudl be able to get it open for you".  He rubs his leg up and

down on the door and it opens miraculously.

The car owner is amazed and very grateful, saying to the bloke, "However did you do that?"

"Easy", says the bloke, "I've got khaki trousers"!!

I'll get me coat!

Message 5 of 64
See Most Recent

A man walks into a bar after work and orders a shot and a beer.

After a bit he orders the same ' same again barman' 

And every time he orders he looks into his top shirt pocket

So, after his sixth round, the barman asks him -

'What's in there you have to look every time you buy a drink?'

Man replies, it's a picture of my wife and when she starts to look good I go home.

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 6 of 64
See Most Recent

I don't know is this is naughty or not, just anatomy.

A husband and wife are trying to set up a password for their new computer.

The husband puts 'mypenis' and the wife is rofl because on the screen it says -

'Error, not long enough' Woman LOL

Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 7 of 64
See Most Recent

lol

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 8 of 64
See Most Recent

If you can spare three minutes, watch this:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdTS_UPV1-k

Message 9 of 64
See Most Recent

Very good keep them coming.
Message 10 of 64
See Most Recent

http://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/The-Round-Table/JOKES/td-p/2495724
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 11 of 64
See Most Recent

Two women talking after death 1st woman : Hi! My name is Wanda. 2nd woman : Hi! I'm Kelly. How'd you die? 1st woman : I Froze to Death. 2nd woman : How Horrible! 1st woman: It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you? 2nd woman : I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV. 1st woman: So, what happened? 2nd woman: I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and searched, and down into the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died. 1st woman: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer---we'd both still be alive!
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 12 of 64
See Most Recent

Lol. Very good !!.

**********Sam**********
Message 13 of 64
See Most Recent

Ha ha ha.
Message 14 of 64
See Most Recent

Three buddies die in a car crash, and they find themselves at the pearly gates. They are all asked, "When you are in your casket and friends and family are mourning upon you, what would you like to hear them say about you? The first guy says, "I would like to hear them say that I was the greates doctor of my time, and a great family man." The second guy says, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful husband and school teacher who made a huge difference in our children of tomorrow." The last guy replies, "I would like to hear them say... LOOK!!! HE'S MOVING!!!!!" ......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 75 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist. Mick, from Dublin, appeared on 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' and towards the end of the program had already won £500,000. 'You've done very well so far,' said, Chris Tarrant , the show's presenter, 'but for a million pounds you've only got one life-line left - phone a friend. Everything is riding on this question...... will you go for it?' 'Sure,'said Mick,'I'll have a go!' Which of the following birds does not build its own nest? a) Sparrow, b) Thrush, c) Magpie, d)Cuckoo?' 'I haven't got a clue,' said Mick,'so I'll use me last lifeline and phone me friend Paddy back home in Dublin .' Mick called up his mate, and told him the circumstances and repeated the question to him. ' hell, Mick!' cried Paddy. 'Dat's simple......it's a cuckoo.' 'Are you sure?' 'I'm sure.' Mick hung up the phone and told Chris , 'I'll go wit Cuckoo as me answer.' 'Is that your final answer?' asked Chris 'Dat it is, Sir.' There was a long - long pause, and then the presenter screamed, 'Cuckoo is the correct answer! Mick, you've won 1 million pounds!' The next night, Mick invited Paddy to their local pub to buy him a drink...'Tell me, Paddy? How in Heaven's name did you know it was da Cuckoo that doesn't build its own nest?' 'Because he lives in a clock!' ......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 75 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist. Four high school boys afflicted with spring fever skipped morning classes. After lunch they reported to the teacher that they had a flat tire. Much to their relief she smiled and said: "Well, you missed a test today so take seats apart from one another and take out a piece of paper." Still smiling, she waited for them to sit down. Then she said: "First Question: Which tire was flat?" ......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 75 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist. A man boarded an airplane at Coolangatta with a box of frozen crabs and asked a blonde, female crew member to take care of the box for him. She took the box and promised to put it in the crew's refrigerator. He pointedly advised her that he was holding her personally responsible for the crabs staying frozen, mentioned that he was a lawyer, and proceeded to rant at her about what would happen if she let them thaw out. Needless to say, she was annoyed by his behaviour. Shortly before landing in Sydney, she used the intercom to announce to the entire cabin, "Would the gentleman who gave me the crabs on the Gold Coast, please raise your hand?" Not one hand went up ... so she took them home and ate them. Two lessons here: 1. Men never learn. 2. Blondes aren't as dumb as most men think. ......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 75 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist. A drunk man who smelled like beer sat down on a subway next to a priest. The man's tie was stained, his face was plastered with red lipstick, and a half-empty bottle of gin was sticking out of his torn coat pocket. He opened his newspaper and began reading. After a few minutes the man turned to the priest and asked 'Say Father, what causes arthritis?' The priest replies, 'My son, it's caused by loose living, being with cheap, wicked women, too much alcohol, contempt for your fellow man sleeping around with Prostitutes and lack of a bath.' The drunk muttered in response, 'well, I'll be damned' and returned to his paper. The priest, thinking about what he had said, nudged the man and apologized. 'I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to come on so strong. How long have you had arthritis?' The drunk answered, 'I don't have it, Father. In the paper here it says that the Pope's got it.'
Message 15 of 64
See Most Recent

A big-shot businessman had to spend a couple of days in hospital. He was a royal pain to the nurses because he bossed them around just like he did his employees. None of the hospital staff wanted to have anything to do with him. The head nurse was the only one who could stand up to him. She walked into his room and announced, "I have to take your temperature." After complaining for several minutes, he finally settled down, crossed his arms and opened his mouth. "No, I'm sorry, the nurse stated, "but for this reading, I can't use an oral thermometer." This started another round of complaining, but eventually he rolled over and bared his behind. After feeling the nurse insert the thermometer, he heard her announce, "I have to get something. Now you stay JUST LIKE THAT until I get back!" She left the door to his room open on her way out. He cursed under his breath as he heard people walking past his door, laughing. After almost an hour, the man's doctor came into the room. "What's going on here?" asked the doctor. Angrily, the man answered, "What's the matter, Doc? Haven't you ever seen someone having their temperature taken before?" After a pause, the doctor replied, "Yes, but .... never with a daffodil !!..
Message 16 of 64
See Most Recent

Ha ha ha. Love the cuckoo clock one.
Message 17 of 64
See Most Recent

A couple were driving at 70mph down the road, husband behind the wheel. The wife suddenly says "Honey, I know we've been married twenty years but I want a divorce." He says nothing but increases the speed to 80mph. She says "Now don't try to talk me out of it, I've been screwing your best friend for sometime now and he IS better at sex than you." He stays quiet, but speeds up to 90mph. She says "I want the house and the car." (He is now doing 100mph.) "I want the bank accounts and the credit cards too." she says The husband starts to veer towards the side of the road and a large grove of trees. The wife gets nervous and asks "Isn't there ANYTHING you want?" "No, I've got all I need." He said "Oh really, so what exactly do you have?" Just before they hit the tree at 120mph he smiles and says: "The air-bag!:
Message 18 of 64
See Most Recent

Very good Tommy
Message 19 of 64
See Most Recent

Paddy goes for a job interview at a Chemical Factory.The manager asks him,"Have you ever worked with Chemicals before?" "Yes," replies Paddy.The manager then asks him,"Do you know what Nitrate is?" Paddy answers,"Well I'll be hoping it's time and a half!!..
Message 20 of 64
See Most Recent