A SECOND FLW OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoots, man!  I CANNAE  BELIEVE IT - a SECOND consequative F.L.W.  Smiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised  This is almost too much to take in!  Ebay MUST  be fearful of losing it's punters!  

I've been on eBay for a little under eight years and in all that time I've never once known it to have two consequative free weekends.  Do you think they're fearful of something? Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Not sure there's many buyers around anyways so probably not that many private listers - it is the World Cup.  For the first time ever Scottish: English sales are at least 4:1.  If you include NI, France, Rep Ireland then it 9:1.  I am not complaining.

Especially as have just won something for less than expected.  Pity England are out.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Yes - I'll blame it on the World Cup - page views rock bottom - average two per item, and viewers virtually nil.  Maybe I'm the unlucky one.  Not a football fan.  I remember as clear as yesterday when we won the World Cup.  It was fantastic - my late father and I drove over to the golf course to find it totally deserted!  Hilarious!  Paid our fees and off we went: no waiting.  Normally it would have been anything up to a forty minute wait at that time of the day.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Well I think the weather and the World Cup combined.  Use a computer?!!! 

OH goes to work, comes in and watches football, daughter rolls up with Sproglet at every opportunity, dumps her in paddling pool hogs the computer - lucky if i get chance to even look on here.

Enjoy the weather and stop stressing - people will buy when they want to.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent