2nd class mail

just thought i would praise royal mail for a change .

one of my mdcc parcels was posted 2nd class yesterday afternoon at nearly 3 o clock and arrived today and i got feedback all within 24 hours all for 69p

WELL DONE ROYAL MAIL.

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

2nd class mail

Well done RM. To be honest in all my ten years of selling on Ebay I cannot recall a single time when RM have let me down - and my selling score is 1600 plus. Most of my second class have arrived either next day or the day after that anyway. But, yes.....praise where praise is due.

Remember - it takes 17 muscles to smile and 44 muscles to frown - SO KEEP SMILING 🙂
Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

2nd class mail

It's nice to see some praise for RM for once.  I think that if we can complain about a service, we should give praise when it's due.

Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

2nd class mail

I sent something to Spain last week & had feedback the following day! I always send second class in the UK as it gets there just as quickly & every penny saved is a bonus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

2nd class mail

That's what I thought books.everybody criticises them but I think less than 24 hours for 69p is well worth praiseclap.gif

.................................................................................................................
Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

2nd class mail

thats why i enjoy crafting with felt as it is light i can keep p+p to a minimim

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

2nd class mail

I have no problems with first class 99% of the time gets there next day, but 2nd class around here is terrible it is nearly always 3 days from posting to delivery, I think the postie keeps them until he gets enough to stick through my door.

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

2nd class mail

Must admit though that post around here sometimes does go astray.  At the beginning of last year, my mum had an hospital appointment.  The only way we found out was when she had an appointment with one of the cardiac nurses.  Also, my mum didn't get the reminder for her blue badges.

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent