Thought I'd pop in to say hello

Quite a while since I last visited. I have to say I was so fed up with captcha and so on that I really did give up. Today, it let me in easily. (It did ask me to confirm my e-mail and telephone number, and after my usual trick of just clicking through I remembered that I no longer have the telephone number given there... just as long as they don't re-attach it to my buying account.)

Nice to see that the board still exists, although it's a little sad to see that it is hardly used - and that a high percentage of what is written here is eBay specific. Who remembers when the object of the board was to discuss general computer/tech matters of interest? After all, the rest is covered pretty well under eBay specific boards.

Never mind. I suspect the lack of interest in its original function shows that equipment and software have improved, so that fewer tech-type problems arise.

All the best to anyone who might remember me. If they've made it easier to get into the site, I might visit again - and maybe even make one or two little purchases.

Message 1 of 1
See Most Recent
0 REPLIES 0