Probs with eBay uk app since Android update

I'm having problems with the ebay UK application on my Galaxy s2 since carrying out the latest Android  update 4.1.2 .I can search for items but when I tap on an item to view more details the item will not display I see the message ”We're sorry, the item can't be displayed and a blue "Retry" box . If I retry it then displays "sorry network lost".I had no problems before update. I have uninstalled updates...still the same. Installed the updates...still the same.My phone arrived with the ebay application already loaded and I am not able to uninstall /re install the application.Can someone please help cos it's driving me crazy. Thanks
Message 1 of 25
See Most Recent
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Probs with eBay uk app since Android update

Using eBay app on Samsung Android tablet I googled an item on eBay. Then googled exact same item, same firm, same details - everything - on iPhone 5s and the price was at least £2.50 cheaper! Even tried just using google and going to same eBay item on the tablet, same seller, details etc and It would not come up with same price as iPhone.!!!!! How come?
Message 21 of 25
See Most Recent

Message 22 of 25
See Most Recent

TRIED FULL SCREEN EBAY AND THAT WONT LET ME SIGN IN SO EBAY PLEASE SORT THIS OUT

Message 23 of 25
See Most Recent

I can't browse eBay with app or browser unless I switch off Wi-Fi.
I'm using a HTC u11 with Android Pie.
If I switch Wi-Fi off I can browse no problem.
Message 24 of 25
See Most Recent

You can't use ebay the same as lloyds app for older android phones.  If you want to use there systems you have to buy a new mobile  phone.  This is the same the post office bushwhacking you to do something you do NOT WANT TO DO.

Message 25 of 25
See Most Recent