"VAT UK"

With Registerd Limited copmany+Registered VAT" in UK i am selleing on eBAy

When i purchase from supplier i have paid 20% VAT

When i sold ebay charge fees and tax

I have a question, which category of VAT can i claim for refund ? 

Rgards

MHS 

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

"VAT UK"

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

You are registered in Pakistan.

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

"VAT UK"

You are likely to encounter various difficulties if using an eBay UK registered account to sell from Pakistan ... Acceptable and Verified UK Banking account details with valid UK Addresses are now required for sending/receiving payments in the UK site.   UK VAT Import / Export rules will also be applied.

Suggest that you consider using the Global/International USA site which accepts accounts with differing payment and Banking methods from around the World  ... US site links are here >

Home - The eBay Community

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/selling/selling?id=4081&st=2&pos=1&query=All%20about%20selling&int...

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

"VAT UK"

Hi dear, Thanks for your reply, but i am not asking for the account i am messaging from. Actually i am asking for an account i am operating as VA is UK registered client. 

Please reply in that scenario. 

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

"VAT UK"

Hi dear, Thanks for your reply, but i am not asking for the account i am messaging from. Actually i am asking for an account i am operating as VA is UK registered client. 

Please reply in that scenario. 

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

"VAT UK"

Any account that you are operating from Pakistan will be subject to the UK site Default rules and regulations.

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent