X% Off Variable Selling Fees

I used to get 80% off my selling fees, all last year, every two weeks and from Friday to Monday. It was great, I saved a lot of money in selling costs. 

I guess it was to entice me to sell again as I was not selling much in 2022/2021. 

But after using it about a dozen times last year, especially the last few months, I've now been sent the offer again in the middle of January; but not 80% off this time. This time it's 70%. It's not bad, but I'm wondering if it will go back up to 80% again in a few weeks if I ignore it this time? 

I'm sure others used to use it. I remember a few years ago when it was 100% off! I'd be grateful for some advice on this. Thanks. 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Well,  these promotions are all a bonus to the lucky few who receive them,  if you read these boards you'll see some have not received any, for coming up to a year. 

They are sent randomly, some get them,  all of the time,  some of the time,  or not at all. No reason  or explanation will be given,  why yours dropped from 80% to 70%.  Random promotions,  random percentages offered.

eBay will never reveal who,  and why,  and when,  these bonus promos are offered,  a 70% promotion is still a great saving in final value fees.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Thanks Tressy. I thought a lot more people got the offers. 

I'll check my other account and see if there's an offer there too. 

I'll use the 70% one then and consider that good opportunity. 

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Oops. This is my other account 🙂 

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent