Payment released

Greetings everyone,

Ok so ebay suspended myself from selling on ebay permanently but they said i can buy on there which was a joke so i said thats cool give me my £5000 what your holding which is not justified they then turned around and said i have to wait between 90 - 180 days i said to them are you crazy the customer has there product which they have signed for and your holding my money that is classed as theft simple as that no ifs or buts.

They tried to use there policy as ammuntion which backfired on them straight away cos i told them dont go down this road becuase you will lose. The next course i've action i took to show them dont play games i have been business for to long and know more than enough to put them on the back foot, so me my accountant and my barrister spent 10 hours going through there user agreement which is out of date and has got more contradictions than what anyone would think considering who they claim to be, its just a joke, basically if you have not committed a violation of there out of date policy they can not hold your money so i rang them up and held them in breach of contract , none of there clown staff or managers could answer any of the questions that i was hitting them with all they could do is run off the phone so i kept the pressure on them and guess what 3 days ago they released my funds so from the 3rd week of september up until now that is 90 days and i got a message today they are updating there user agreement and there payment system which is a joke because they knew it was old and they think they can jst make up rules  as they go along which aint happening with me.

The moral of this situation is dont let ebay dictate anything to you simple as that and also if they do try anything sit down and go through the user agreement then get to work on them becuase guess what they dont even go through it themselvesso who are they to dictate anything becuase trust me it didnt work with me.

Stay vigilant with this joke of a platform and do not make these people think there above you cos there not.

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Payment released

I had a similar situation recently after 9 years on Ebay.They hold my payment and refund the buyer despite a delivery being recorded. I have no item nor funds. Ebay said that I have to wait....How long I asked....A few weeks I was told. From you knowledge is any way to report Ebay unlawful practices regarding sellers? Mainly private sellers? There's a difference between private sellers and retailers. On Vinted if the buyer is not happy has to pay for returning item. If the item is lost or not received than both parts get refunded. I had a case whe I was sent cloggs instead of a wool coat,but got refunded and seller compensated. Also Vinted asks buyer to pay protection fee on top of the price. My question is where to report Ebay? I thought to emai Ebay CEO. In the past I had ongoing issues with EVRi and I emailed CEO,no more issues with receiving parcels since. Any ideas on this ?

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Payment released

You ok mate, If they've refunded the buyer where is the product ?????
They next thing I'll say is if you have not committed a violation for you account is not new they can't hold your money that's a FACT, if you look in the user agreement then you ring them back up and tell them that based on there user agreement if the reason they are holding your money is not in the user agreement then they are in breach of the contract , If they try to disagree or dance round the situation then you say to them what's the reason why they are holding your money and where in the user agreement does it justify what they are doing and why the pay are doing it.

You may have to call them everyday but if you do always take there names date and times.

If that don't shake them up then you can say to them when is the last time the user agreement has been updated because it's out of date.

You have to state these facts everyday once you do that you will see an automatic change in there attitude, Another thing I will say is don't give up on this situation and keep the pressure on them also don't listen to any talk of this money being released between 90 - 180 days because that only applies if your account is new, it hasn't be verified with your bank or you've committed an violation.

I hope you get your money back and you can move on from this situation, if there's anything else I can help with just let me know.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Payment released

Thanks for replying. I phoned them daily sice, I was promised the situation is on my favour and they will release the money, but things gow worse. I have no item as the buyer claims non-receipt, I had no payment ,I sold a dress for free as they took the funds and I was charged on top of that Ebay fee which is a laugh £1.53 I guess. So if Ebay can retain their fee I have to fight for my money back. The manager I spoke last he 'promised' a rectification tomorrow which is 72 hours deadline. I honestly will write my email to their CEO ,Ebay team admited their mistake but took no steps to rectify it. I had one an issue with EVRi for months ,the delivery man kept insisting coming to my door and leaving parcels outside, since I wrote that email to theor CEO no more issues like. It is just stressful to fight for our rights. Personally I guess after this dispute payment get sorted I will leave Ebay. It doesn't make sense there are other platform out where I can sell my stash, I don't do this for business.The buyer who caused me this issue had more sales on Ebay than me,yet no one could forecast such an incident. Sad.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent