messages costs nothing. 

Astronomy is looking up

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Where my order

There are no Ebay staff here, we are just Ebayers like you 🙂

The issue needs to be raised with the seller, but if your a few days over the estimated delivery date, then it may just be better to raise a not received claim. Click on the drop down tab to the right of the item and click `i didn`t receive it`, you can ask for a refund or that you still want the item. if the seller doesn`t deal with it by a given date, a link will appear where you can `Ask us to step in and help`, if the seller can`t prove delivery, you`ll be refunded and can purchase elsewhere.

Don`t allow your 30 days to make the claim run out and don`t close the case based on anything the seller say`s untill it`s resolved. Some sellers try to claim they can`t refund untill you close the case, which is not true.

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Where my order

Lol 😂 contact the seller

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Where my order

And when you do contact the seller, a little Hello,  please and thank you in 

messages costs nothing. 

Astronomy is looking up
Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Where my order

? It what mean.

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

Where my order

When you see "enquiry raised" in your tracking it means your seller has asked the courier company to look for the parcel.  If it is Evri you will see enquiry raised everytime an email is sent by them to the seller. 

So your seller is trying to help.  It can take several days for Evri to investigate so be patient for a while.  If the parcel is not found you will be able to get a refund as long as you open an INR case before 30 days from the delivery estimate (do it a few days before that).  The seller may well advise you to do so if the courier fails to find the parcel.  

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: