WHY CANT I BLOCK A SELLER????

If sellers can block a buyer why can't a buyer block a seller who keeps harassing you or to make sure you don't buy from a bad seller in the future forgetting their name and ordering again from a seller you had a bad experience with.?????

Can ebay give me a valid reason why I can't block scumbags?

DISGRACEFUL EBAY ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL!!!!!!

Message 1 of 29
See Most Recent
28 REPLIES 28

Re: WHY CANT I BLOCK A SELLER????

Yeah, its going to get commented on until there is that choice. I dont want to search for something and have a search flooded by one seller trynna flog the same thing for each individual application it may have.
For instance: an nvme drive has a great many uses, I dont want to see all the motherboards it can go on according to one seller.

Message 21 of 29
See Most Recent

Good call!
Message 22 of 29
See Most Recent

If someone knows of a way to block a seller

for this reason I would like to know! 

hundreds of listings for the same/similar items that just spam my searches now. Mixing and matching different brands that then appear on multiple different searches. 😢

Message 23 of 29
See Most Recent

Agreed jock,, but to be honest ebay is not bothered about its buyers as much as its sellers as they still get a big slice of the action whether the buyer gets shafted or not !!!!! . FACT ...

Message 24 of 29
See Most Recent

Sick of ebay and dodgy sellers.  Full of cowboys and comic singers now.  I'm slowly starting to return to the shops as it's less hassle.  Any problems with a purchase, take it back for instant refund or replacement.  Yet again I've purchased a mobile phone, which I need in a hurry as my current one has broken and I purchase one allegedly with 3 day postage.  Yet again, item isn't in stock, tracking sat on item advised.  Now passed the delivery date so open an item not received then got to wait 3 days before ebay step in.  Sick to the back teeth of ebay's policies.

Message 25 of 29
See Most Recent

I totally agree with the sending out a shipping lable just to meet EBay standards the not shipping the product you purchased with you hard earned money for another 3 weeks. It is happening to me right now and e-bay needs to put a stop to this practice.

Message 26 of 29
See Most Recent

Nobody want's to open up an annoying popup window on the left panel everytime they want to uninclude certain sellers.!

Why should we have to type a sellers name in 20 times to avoid seeing the ones we do not want to see or ones that ripped us off on shipping or whatever it may be? How hard is it to put the option there for Ebay to allow us to bipass that seller all together?

What it boils down to is Ebay is a greddy crumby company that only cares about bottom line! By eliminating sellers from our screen they lose small chunks of revenue from sales... That i s the reason they leave this *bleep*py 1999 / 2001 layout the way it is without an update

Message 27 of 29
See Most Recent

As pixiesen2012 has posted, if you save your search (or searches) including the seller's name, or multiple seller names separated by a comma or a space, in the appropriate box, those sellers’ items will not be shown to you.

Message 28 of 29
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: