UNABLE TO CONTACT EBAY

EBAY IS USELESS WITHOUT A TELEPHONE CONTACT. THE STUFF ON ITS WEBSITE IS MUNDANE STUFF THAT ANY DISABLED PERSON WOULD KNOW ABOUT WITHOUT ACCESSING THE WEBSITE. AND EBAY THINKS THAT USELESS RUBBISH IS GOOD ENOUGH. PITY EBAY WOULD NOT NEED EBAY THE SAME WAY THAT PEOPLE WITH PROBLEMS NEED HELP. EBAY IS JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH AND WHAT'S MORE IT DOES NOT CARE AND IT DISABLES YOUR ACCOUNT IN RESPONSE TO MESSAGES LIKE THIS.  

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

UNABLE TO CONTACT EBAY

YES - OUT OF SHEER SPITE EBAY DISABLES PEOPLE'S ACCOUNTS BECAUSE IT HAPPENED TO ME. AT THE MOMENT I HAVE GOT ABOUT 10 PURCHASES IN OPERATION. LET'S SEE IF EBAY DISABLES MY ACCOUNT.  EBAY GIVES YOU A TELEPHONE NUMBER TO RE-ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT THAT IS PERMANENTLY ENGAGED. THIS IS HOW EBAY TREATS ITS CUSTOMERS. WITH UTTER CONTEMPT BY FIRING A ROCKET LAUNCHER AT YOU.

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

UNABLE TO CONTACT EBAY

If you need to talk to ebay use this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

Then click on the have us call you. Waiting times are currently 1 minute. They have always been accessable.

(also there is no need to use block capitals, it "sounds" as though you are shouting at us!)

My business was a finalist in the ebay business awards 2023.
Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

UNABLE TO CONTACT EBAY

There is no need to shout.

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

UNABLE TO CONTACT EBAY

You may be prevented from listing an item, because you have not fully or correctly registered with eBay's Managed Payments.

You need to provide eBay with details of a bank account and have this account verified.  The usual method here, is for eBay to send 2 micro deposits into that nominated bank account for you to receive,  and confirm to eBay.

Once this is completed,  you will be able to list items for sale,  and receive payouts from those sales.

This will show you how to register for eBay's Managed Payments.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/help/selling/getting-paid/introducing-managed-payments-ebay?id=4795

If there is an issue with the registration contact eBay Customer Services,  who have full access to your account,  and can see where the issue lies and explain the steps you now need to take.

Contact them this way.

Scroll to the very bottom of the page on the link below you will be able to access eBay Customer Services  through the Contact Us link.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/buying/search-tips/advanced-search?id=4049&query=1455&st=GENERAL_SEARCH

Lines open between 8 a.m. and 10p.m. on weekdays,  and between 9.am. and 6 p.m. on weekends.

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

UNABLE TO CONTACT EBAY

Please don't use the phrase "disabled person" as an insult. Disabled people have feelings too and it isn't usually their fault. Please avoid all-caps because some people can't read text on screen so they use a screen reader (whether impaired vision, dyslexic, or the light from the screen triggers seizures, or some other disability) and screen readers can read all-caps letter by letter instead of whole words.

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

UNABLE TO CONTACT EBAY

This is why ebay has a 30 day money back guarantee.

Just open a case as not as described and follow it through.

No need to contact ebay for most cases.

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

UNABLE TO CONTACT EBAY

You haven't really explained what your suspensiom was for. I have seen people repeatedly criticise ebay quite vehemently on the boards, and they don't get suspended for it. 

I don't suppose you are sayimg that a website like ebay can never be right to prevent someone from using, and in most cases purching, its services. They are simply a business selling something, and if you are or have been a seller, you strike me as being someone who would set great store by his right to cancel bids or block bidders.

If ebay can sometimes be right to suspend members, you can hardly expect us, with no clear explanation, to totally dismiss the possibility that they could be right this time.

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: