Received wrong item, buyer dosent believe me.

I recently bought a pair of airpods off of ebay. Spoke to the seller first, seemed pretty trustworthy. I recieved my package (sent with Evri), and inside was literally just a piece of cardboard.  Told the seller, and he says ive swapped the airpods out with the piece of cardboard ! After a very long conversation, he seemed to believe my side of the story, and accepted the return, but now he seems to have changed his tune again. I've sent the package back to him with the label provided, but im worried that he won't send me my money back when he recieves the return. 

How sure can i be that i will get my money? 

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Received wrong item, buyer dosent believe me.

This again shows why it is pointless getting into "discussion" with selllers.

All you need to do is open a case from the item in your purchases record using the reason "does not match description".   [Do not use "not delivered" - as something was delivered].   You will need a photo too for the case.  If you got the "label" without opening a case you may well be right - sadly - about the refund.   

The seller will send a label to return the odd bit of cardboard [yes - you probably will have to] and will refund in full when you return.   It's pretty well automatic so do not enter into discussions!

If he does not send the label then after 3 full business days escalate it to eBay.   They will probably refund. 

This applies even if in China if seller does not send a label    @fift3en 

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: