Poor customer service...to say the least.

Some of the sellers on ebay give decent sellers a really bad name & their stupidity really knows no boundaries.

Bought a dvd box set on 4th of January,still hadn't been delivered on the 13th so I messaged the seller to see if it had any tracking..he told me it had been sent and to give it a couple more days,which I did...item arrived this morning (9 days later),broken & completely useless,so I messaged the seller only to get the response "what do you want me to do about it?..send it back at your own expense for a refund" - to which I replied that I wasn't paying return postage for a broken item & i'd get ebay to sort it out...to which I got a load of abuse and then the offer of a partial refund - which i've not accepted...pr

How do these people expect to get away with this?..

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Poor customer service...to say the least.

Just ignore anything the seller says, in fact do not communicate with them any more and open an Item not as described case. Your seller will find they have to pay to get the item returned if they want it back.

If they don't send you a return label within 3 working days escalate to ebay who will most likely refund without return.

******************************************************************************************