PayPal Not Working.

Hi,

I have tried 3 times to pay for my item. I can log in ok & I'm attempting to pay with a card that has been registered & I have used earlier in the week but I just get a message to say that PP is unable to process my payment at this time & to try another method.  Is anyone else having this problem?

Dawn.

Message 1 of 20
See Most Recent
19 REPLIES 19

PayPal Not Working.

Anonymous
Not applicable

As you have a card on file with ebay you don't need to use Paypal, just pay straight from your card.

Paypal is now becoming a pain with their constant verification process.

Message 2 of 20
See Most Recent

PayPal Not Working.

Yes I am too having this problem, my card has expired on here so will have to put my details in as seems that's the only way to pay at the moment, not sure what is going on with paypal, I like paypal as it's easy to open disbutes with incase items don't arrive

Message 3 of 20
See Most Recent

PayPal Not Working.

Last time I used PayPal through eBay checkout using a PC/Laptop, was redirected to Sign in directly to PP to complete the payment without problem ... make sure that you have sufficient funds and/or an up to date Card backup on PayPal account file.

Message 4 of 20
See Most Recent

PayPal Not Working.

It is March 2023 and I'm having the same problem. Disappointing.

Message 5 of 20
See Most Recent

PayPal Not Working.

21st March 2023

PayPal will not complete my EBay purchase - 1st time ever.

So frustrating- have tried over 12 hours!!

Message 6 of 20
See Most Recent

PayPal Not Working.

🤔Its off more advantage incase of later problems to use a dirrect payment via a credit card rather than a debit card to make a purchase via a 3rd party like paypal when making a purchase online.

Message 7 of 20
See Most Recent

PayPal Not Working.

Not really as it is my experience that Paypal offers a strong safeguarding. Everytime I experienced an issue I always got my money back through PP.

Message 8 of 20
See Most Recent

PayPal Not Working.

Paypal Ebay payments not working through the app BUT you can still begin the transaction on the app and then complete the Paypal transaction on Ebay on the internet. My opinion is that there's some sort of dispute between the 2 companies.

Message 9 of 20
See Most Recent

PayPal Not Working.

I'm having the exact same problems the last two days (annoying) ended up putting another card number through to complete my purchases.

Message 10 of 20
See Most Recent

PayPal Not Working.

Same here. Some PayPal payments go through some don't. I get the 'Something's gone wrong, please try again' message. Done everything suggested, nothing changes.

Message 11 of 20
See Most Recent

PayPal Not Working.

Paying by Paypal on the app isn't working, this is true. BUT if you access
your account on the internet - even once you've sourced the item you want
on the app - you can then pay with Paypal.
Good luck.
Message 12 of 20
See Most Recent

PayPal Not Working.

Excellent! Thank you. It worked! Saved me from losing the item. 🫡

Message 13 of 20
See Most Recent

PayPal Not Working.

They'll sort out the app in time.
All the best.
Message 14 of 20
See Most Recent

PayPal Not Working.

Same issue

Multiple cards on PayPal Inc expired cards.

Set current card to proffered card and problem went away

Message 15 of 20
See Most Recent

PayPal Not Working.

Set current card to preferred problemngies away 

Message 16 of 20
See Most Recent

PayPal Not Working.

Yes, I'm having the same problem. Been like that for a few hours now both on the App and PC.

Message 17 of 20
See Most Recent

PayPal Not Working.

Try logging out of PayPal then trying to pay on the PC again.

Sent from my Galaxy
Message 18 of 20
See Most Recent

PayPal Not Working.

I have the same problem.  What I did is change my PayPal password and suddenly it worked. I don't  know if it was just lucky or not. But it is worth a try.

Message 19 of 20
See Most Recent

PayPal Not Working.

@sweet_but_sour wrote:

Hi,

I have tried 3 times to pay for my item. I can log in ok & I'm attempting to pay with a card that has been registered & I have used earlier in the week but I just get a message to say that PP is unable to process my payment at this time & to try another method.  Is anyone else having this problem?

Dawn.

There's issues with payment on eBay all round. Paypal and direct card payments, even those cards that are on file on eBay are not completing.  It's been ongoing since early Saturday morning.

Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with a seat missing, but it hurts.

You may think you have pushed ALL my buttons, but you still haven't found the mute!
Message 20 of 20
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: