Nectar delink technical issues

Hello there!

Anyone else had problems with Nectar?

I had an email from EBay saying that due to technical issues my Nectar card was delinked with Ebay.

I've tried relinking my Nectar card but it's not happening.

Any purchases made on EBay are no longer collecting points.

I'm really gutted because I wanted to turn points into vouchers to use on EBay.

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Many have faced this issue.

All I can suggest which has worked for others,  is to use a PC/Laptop for the relinking of your card,  and not the app or mobile browser.  Chrome and Firefox work best with eBay.

It also can take a few attempts before the card is finally linked.

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Hi @lookwhatisforsale,

I looked into this for you and we had to do some manual change. It should be resolved now. Please try relinking your Necatr account and let me know if that works. If it doesn't from the 1st time, as @tressygirl said it may take few attempts or try another device.

Thanks,

Anita

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Tried all devices,different browsers and even laptop,nothing.

Getting really frustrated 😩

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Hi @lookwhatisforsale,

When checking, we don't see any attempts to relink the Nectar since we've refreshed the account. Could you try again please. 

If still unsuccessful, can you let me know what is happening after you click on 'Link account'? Are you seeing any error message?

Thanks,

Anita

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: