Item not received

I've ordered something for my dog that came up to about £13 something and I ordered on 26th jan from user *** I haven't received my item it was for next day delivery and I have messaged him twice no response it's also not coming up on my orders so when I go to help I'm not getting anything please can someone let me know what I should do 

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Item not received

Has a reasonable time passed your item's last estimated date for delivery,  and you have not received the item?

Then,  if the seller is not being helpful,  go right of the item purchased,  and from More Actions select....  I Have Not Received My Item.

If you are not fully refunded within 3 days,  you must escalate the case on day 4 or within 30 days from opening the case,  and eBay will step in and force the refund.

Do not close the case early for any excuse or promise the seller may give,  and do not forget to escalate.

@alimiranda-3 

Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

Item not received

I can’t report it as I said it’s not coming on my items list or anything and. I didn’t receive an email with delivery date and proof of purchase
Sent from my iPhone
Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Item not received

Did you buy it perhaps as a Guest Purchase?  Then,  it will not appear in your eBay Account.

See here how to start your refund when buying as a Guest Purchase.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/buying/returns-refunds/returning-item/returning-items-bought-guest?id=40...

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Item not received

Yes I tried but everytime. I try to report it or go on the email it takes me to a stupid register to eBay page where I can’t do anything on it what the actual freak is going on
Sent from my iPhone
Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

Item not received

Did you buy this as a Guest Purchase?

Or,  did you buy it using your eBay account and paying for it then,  through eBay checkout ?

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

Item not received

Here's something else to try @alimiranda-3   if you haven't received any email information re your purchase.

The best option is  to get a new confirmation email using this link - https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/guest-order?topicId=4065&af=2. 

From there you will be able to select the view order details to open a case .

If you are unable to do so from that point on you will need to speak to  Customer Services,  they  can verify that you are the person who made the purchase and assist you with opening a claim.

To Contact Customer Services it's a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back. Click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Item not received

As a guest but as said anything I try is not working and any links I’ve been sent don’t work or take me to a stupid page that is register to eBay and that’s it can’t log in can’t find the order can’t nothing like I don’t get it just give me my item or a refund and the seller is just ignoring me I have proof of purchase and proof of me emailing the seller so now what I need help from eBay themselves
Sent from my iPhone
Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

Item not received

How did you pay?

Are you sure the transaction completed and the money has been taken from your bank account or whatever payment method you used.

It might be best to initiate a chargeback by disputing the payment with your bank or payment provider and get your money back that way.

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

Item not received

I've just tried this link:https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/guest-order?topicId=4065&af=2.  and it brings me to a page when entering my email address it will then provide you with details of your guest order,  and from there you can open a case for item not received. 

You do need to wait one day after the item's last estimated date for delivery to open a case for item not received,  it cannot be opened before this date has lapsed.

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: