I haven't received my item yet.

I bought an item nearly 3 weeks ago, and has not arrived yet. How long does it normally take to arrive? Can I track my order?

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

This is the UK site and you are in Malta ... return to your EU Host site (or www.ebay.com) to open an 'Item not received' case ... your expected date of delivery will be on the order confirmation.

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Item can take between a few days or weeks depending on where it was sent from.

Open an item not received case and follow it through.

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Refund was given, even though I wanted them to resend the item as stated in one of my emails. For some reason, I was told that my item has not been scanned! If the company cared for its customers, it should have resend the item with express delivery at their own expense to me. But that's only in my dream world!

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Should this happen again,  it's always best to refund through a case,  and not to send another item.

Relist the item,  and after refunding the buyer can then if they wish,  buy from you again.  That way their item is again protected under eBay's 30 day MBG Money Back Guarantee policy,  and you can enter new tracking to show that item was posted.

@dibug-2896 

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

@tressygirl wrote:

Should this happen again,  it's always best to refund through a case,  and not to send another item.

Relist the item,  and after refunding the buyer can then if they wish,  buy from you again.  That way their item is again protected under eBay's 30 day MBG Money Back Guarantee policy,  and you can enter new tracking to show that item was posted.

@dibug-2896 

Happy to be corrected.

I believe the OP is the buyer & not a seller.

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Oh boy thanks @*help_no_brakes*   where are my glasses and that other cup of coffee !

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: