I have been scammed

I have been scammed by this company. Please avoid. Has anyone else heard of these before. 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

I have been scammed

It appears that some of the items they list are not covered by Ebays Money Back Guarantee.

Maybe try your payment provider ?.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

I have been scammed

Unfortunately eBay appear to have edited your post to such an extent that at the time of posting this response it's not clear which company scammed you, or what item they were advertising that you ended up buying and getting scammed on.  However, it may well be worth reporting the seller to Action Fraud if it appears that he/she is deliberately scamming people.  I doubt very much that a seller who was deliberately setting out to defraud buyers out of their money would welcome being investigated by Action Fraud, and if they are subsequently prosecuted as a result then it may well prevent them from doing to other buyers what they have done to you.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

I have been scammed

Actio Fraud do NOT investigate complaints, and will forward them to the National Fraud Intelligence Bureau. As has been reported frequently on TV programmes, they are virtually toothless. They wiil provide a police crime reference number.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: