Feedback

Is there any way to edit/change/add to feedback. I initially left positive feedback but since have had a woefull experience. Poor diagnoses of the problem, poor communication and now denying part I sent back arrived having fixed the issue myself.

Message 1 of 33
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Feedback

You can leave a follow up from your feedback page, click on 'left for others' you'll see the link to the right of the feedback comment.

****************************************************************************************

A consignment of geriatric shoe manufacturers.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 33
See Most Recent
32 REPLIES 32

Feedback

You can't edit or change feedback.

However you can put a follow up comment underneath the feedback you left.

You have to use a browser to do it and it won't be visible to anyone using the app.

Message 2 of 33
See Most Recent

Feedback

You can leave a follow up from your feedback page, click on 'left for others' you'll see the link to the right of the feedback comment.

****************************************************************************************

A consignment of geriatric shoe manufacturers.
Message 3 of 33
See Most Recent

Feedback

If you already left a positive and then leave a follow up in a negative manner the seller can get it removed and you would get a defect for doing so.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/feedback-policies/feedback-misuse-policy?id=5030

Message 4 of 33
See Most Recent

Feedback

In general you should delay leaving feedback until you know the final outcome of the transaction. Even bad feedback, once given, relieves the seller of some pressure, about what kind of feedback he will get. Besides, what if he does something worse?

With something as complex as a computer, a few days of careful use don't totally eliminate possible issues. But they'd eliminate most of them.

Message 5 of 33
See Most Recent

Feedback

I have a request to change the negative feedback which I gave to a seller. Have had a full refund and had a link sent from ebay to change the feedback which I am willing to do but on trying to complete the form, the accept revisions button is greyed out so will not work. Any ideas? Thanks

Message 6 of 33
See Most Recent

Feedback

How long ago did you get the request as they expire after a while.

I think it's 10 days but if I'm wrong someone will correct me.

Message 7 of 33
See Most Recent

Feedback

yes you are right its 10 days so now expired but it wasnt working from day
1 Have contacted ebay through chat and it seems theres nothing they can do
now but cant explain why the link didnt work Thanks for your reply
Message 8 of 33
See Most Recent

Feedback

I wouldn't worry to much.

I had a look at the feedback you've left.

The negs I could see were for sellers who already have quite a few negatives already.

There's a slim chance the seller might be able to get it removed themselves if they pester customer services enough.

But you could leave a follow up comment as discribed in posts 2 and 3 if you want.

Message 9 of 33
See Most Recent

Feedback

Hi , why can I not leave a negative feedback , I can only leave positive ?

Message 10 of 33
See Most Recent

Feedback

@ithastogo19 wrote:

Hi , why can I not leave a negative feedback , I can only leave positive ?

Sellers can't leave anything other than positive. Leaving negative comments on a positive feedback is not advisable!

Message 11 of 33
See Most Recent

Feedback

I want to leave a negative feedback they havn`t left me any .

Sent from Mail for Windows
Message 12 of 33
See Most Recent

Feedback

So ,you wish to leave negative feedback for a buyer because they haven't left you any feedback ?.

Is that correct ?.

Message 13 of 33
See Most Recent

Feedback

No, I want to leave negative feedback , I am angry with what as append , they have not left any .
All I can leave is positive , that’s not fair !
Message 14 of 33
See Most Recent

Feedback

Ok ,i'm guessing you wish to leave feedback for a buyer which can only be positive or none at all.

Message 15 of 33
See Most Recent

Feedback

YES

Message 16 of 33
See Most Recent

Feedback

Feedback is voluntary, you cannot force anyone to leave it! Not leaving feedback is becoming the norm nowadays.

Wanting to leave negative feedback because your buyer hasn't left you any is extremely petty and wll most likely end up in you receiving a justified negative in return.

Move on!

Message 17 of 33
See Most Recent

Feedback

I AM NOT LEAVING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK OUT OF SPITE , I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THEM ,
POSITIVE FEEDBACK OR NONE THATS NOT FAIR THANKS FOR YOUR
LACK OF ADVISE AND “ I WILL MOVE ON “

Message 18 of 33
See Most Recent

Feedback

OK ,well you have only 2 real options.

Leave positive or leave none.

If you leave a negative under a positive rating the buyer can get it removed easily and you would get a damaging defect on your account which stays for 12 months.

Message 19 of 33
See Most Recent

Feedback

Depending on what they've done, you may be able to report buyer. Your comments haven't explained what the buyer did wrong.

Message 20 of 33
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: