Fake product being sold by seller

This company are sending out mini handheld vacs with a description of 9500pa suction, and a brushless motor, my item arrived and i was please with it until i tried it, i already have a 9500pa one so no about them, the one sent looks the same, but the difference is that there is no green light on the on button on the one sent out, they are a little lighter, they do not have a brushless motor as stated, and only 4913pa suction as tested, and only single speed as the 9500 is twin speed, They emailed me saying that it was a mistake and offered me 20 per cent refund, i ordered 6 of these and they were all of fake quality, that is no mistake , its fraud , just in the process of return process but be careful they are selling cheap products but advertising them as the proper item

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You cannot name and shame on these boards, so the mods will amend your title.

However if they are not as described, then ensure you have an item not as described case open.

I suspect they are keyword spamming in their titles, which is also against ebay policy. If you goto the original item there will be a report this item. If you get two minutes do report it as a fraudulent/ copy etc.

My business was a finalist in the ebay business awards 2023.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

You cannot name and shame on these boards, so the mods will amend your title.

However if they are not as described, then ensure you have an item not as described case open.

I suspect they are keyword spamming in their titles, which is also against ebay policy. If you goto the original item there will be a report this item. If you get two minutes do report it as a fraudulent/ copy etc.

My business was a finalist in the ebay business awards 2023.
Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: