Buy

I don't understand how you people got to this kind of conclusion without hearing from the second party (me).

My phone was bad and was shut off for days,no communications..you open a case by yourself, reviewed it by yourself and concluded by yourself that you would take my hard earned money.

Well,that can not be true.
After recommending ebay to lots of my family and friends both in Nigeria and UK,is this how you people treat customers,...that is too bad. That money was earned in Nigeria,it's my one week salary,..am sure nobody wants it..

I want my thing and no one else.

Please 🙏 check my account and see my patronage history with ebay, it's impressive and I always receive via EVri and Royal mail peacefully,...dpd is just showing that they are amateur in courier bizz Please 🙏 i I need my stuff delivered fast to my address or nearest post office on weekend days.

Thank you.

Please help me tag this seller(bargain 36005).

He used dpd delivery and they refused to deliver to my usual address except I am around in person,but that is not possible since I go to work Monday to Friday(9am to 5pm).I pleaded they drop it with the concierge team as EVri and Royal mail does,but they preferred to take it back.

Please I just need my stuff...

Be careful,so you don't find yourself in my shoe.

Always insist on EVri or Royal mail.

Message 1 of 1
See Most Recent
0 REPLIES 0
Got buying related questions? Start here: