how do i contact ebay about appealing their decision as it just goes round in circles

i had an email from ebay saying i had 30 days to appeal their decision however when i try it just goes back to telling me the case is closed and i have 30 days to appeal the decision

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

You don't give any details, as you could probably save yourself a lot of time as appeals rarely if ever get anywhere. If you gave details we could probably give an opinion as to whether you have a case worth wasting time on.

The only time a decision goes against a buyer is when the seller has tracking proving delivery. If this is the case, there is nothing to appeal, so I'm not sure why you've been given the option to do so.  When tracking shows delivery to the address you supplied at checkout, Ebay has to find for the seller, naturally. That's the whole point of tracking. You will have to contact the carrier to find out where they left the package. If they've misdelivered and can't retrieve the package, they, the carrier will have to compensate you.

If this is not what has happened, please supply more information so that someone can properly advise you. Or contact Ebay (Help & Contact is at top and foot of any page). They're not currently taking phone calls, due to the pandemic, so it's Live Chat only. And that will likely require buckets of time and patience.

@alroc-20 

*vyolla*
Experienced Mentor

What kind of decision are you trying to appeal?