tracking not updating again

since Monday of this week all items I have sent , mainly using evri but also a couple of royal mail, have not updated on the tracking information, no delivery notices, have contacted customer support yesturday but don't think it was taken seriously , check again this morning issue not fixed still no tracking

anyone else having this problem ?

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Yep, many have this issue, it's not a new bug, and tracking seems to be notoriously slow often on eBay,  you are not alone.

@greatgiftshampshire 

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

I find it so hit and miss on tracking especially Royal Mail. I've got items despatched over a month ago.  They are showing as delivered  on the Royal Mail website some have feedback so have clearly arrived but eBay are still showing as despatched but no delivery. I find it a little frustrating when eBay keep hammering home the importance of uploading tracking yet it's not updated sometimes never 

I also had a buyer trying to claim non delivery because eBay were not showing it as delivered but when I checked Royal Mail it was delivered and then miraculously the buyer found it in his hallway!  I also got a late delivery mark when two separate items both had the same tracking as they were sent together were claimed by the buyer as late.  I appealed one was successfully removed but the other wasn't. 
I rarely add tracking now but email the buyer with the number for them to check 

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Hi, I have the same issue did you manage to get yours sorted by any chance?

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

I have the same problem for one of my items. It was sent to Germany - received on the 30th April, but eBay stopped doing updates on the 29th April. When I click on the tracking number within eBay it sends you to the post office's site which confirms it was delivered on the 30th April, so why eBay can't update it some 5 days later, I don't know. Thankfully I've been left positive feedback for it.

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

I have had the same problem with my personal account, everything thats went with Royal Mail in the past couple of weeks hasn't updated which makes tracked shipping completely pointless, so frustrating but you're not alone.

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

it seems slowly getting back to how it should be, but other problems this morning this time royal mail labels not downloading, I am begining to think someone at ebay just likes to mess around and break things when they was working just fine ! 🙂  the constant issues and changes is very frustrating to say the least 

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: