And no response from eBay  does anyone know what the problem is

It's unfair  and disrespectful to us sellers not to inform us what is going on 

Our are accounts flagged for some reason is that the problem 

None of the other platforms treat the sellers like this 

Message 1 of 15
See Most Recent
14 REPLIES 14

eBay what is going on

Its holiday time of year so everyone is away. I always find it quiet this time of year.

Add to that common problems like inflation, energy costs, food costs etc etc and job is knackered.

Message 2 of 15
See Most Recent

eBay what is going on

Nah mate it dropped like this in October last year 

Summer use to tick over nicely

This is different none of my other sites are effected like eBay 

So many glitches

Message 3 of 15
See Most Recent

eBay what is going on

I am finding things strange on ebay.

One Friday I got 5 sales.

The next Friday zero sales.

I have been on ebay since 2008 and each year things have got steadily quieter.

Except maybe during the pandemic.

Message 4 of 15
See Most Recent

eBay what is going on

Ever since cassini I've had no growth I lost 50% revenue the first year it was introduced n no growth since 

eBay is the only place I know where they want to limit your sales mind blowing 

I take roughly the same amount daily since speaking to customer service last month and it was awful it's like going around the world n ending up having the phone put down on you I decided eBay isn't there for me as a seller anymore sad really I'm gutted love selling on eBay I will always have a presence but hopefully less n less as I build up elsewhere 

Message 5 of 15
See Most Recent

eBay what is going on

My impressions were down 50% since the 18th july however checked this morning and they are back to where they were so ebay must have fixed something?

Message 6 of 15
See Most Recent

eBay what is going on

And now no orders this morning which is totally unheard of in the 21 years selling on ebay. Something definitely wrong at ebay

Message 7 of 15
See Most Recent

eBay what is going on

This is absolutely right and I have never seen it so bad as the last two months.

My sales are down 86% and I have ten postal receipts for July, TEN.

I used to do well over 100.

I spoke to eBay this morning and had a good rant, and told them if things don't pick-up then ebay is clearly not the place for me anymore and I'll be off.

Buyers are out there, just not on here anymore and the site is littered with junk.

Message 9 of 15
See Most Recent

eBay what is going on

There is a seller selling a similar item to me and he/she has listed duplicate listings (dozens) for search manipulation and they are using two different accounts and business addresses. I have reported to ebay and they are not interested. I did say HMRC may want to be made aware of the use of two business addresses as they are fake but they didnt care less. Shocking. Other online platforms are far more professional and streamlined by far

Message 10 of 15
See Most Recent

eBay what is going on

Don't know anything about the issue, I really don't bother with them all too much, but if you have a Twitter... sorry, I mean an 'X' account (🙄), you can use @AskeBay and they will usually answer your questions very quickly!

Message 11 of 15
See Most Recent

eBay what is going on

eBay what is going on

I have an issue need to speak to somebody

Message 13 of 15
See Most Recent

eBay what is going on

Need

2contact eBay

Message 14 of 15
See Most Recent

eBay what is going on

An idea of your issue and why you think you need to speak to somebody and we can help point you in the right direction.

Message 15 of 15
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: