Top Rated Seller - but no 10% discount

I noticed yesterday that although I have the eBay Premium Service badge on all my listings for some reason when I go to my seller standards dashboard it says "0 of your active listings qualify for benefits".  so I do not get the 10% discount off FVF's.

I went back in my payment history and I found that up until 7th July I was receiving the 10% discount and then for no reason I know of from 8th July I have not receive the 10% discount.

I have checked and double checked all of the criteria needed to qualify for this.  It just seems strange as I have the badge and yet I am not getting the discount.

I just wondered is it just me or is it another glitch - as I am sure there were issues around 7th July were alot of dispatch times and EDD's were messed up.  I am wondering if perhaps it is a follow on from that?

Hope someone can help - maybe check your seller standards dashboard and see if your listings still qualify for the eBay Premium Service benefits and get the 10% discount on FVF's

Message 1 of 22
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I had this problem a few months back, kat advised me to change my shipping policy as I had rm tracked 48 which bizarrely was stopping the trs being applied! I changed to second class and it fixed all listings, ,, don't ask me why it worked it just did for me   ..... 

View solution in original post

Message 12 of 22
See Most Recent
21 REPLIES 21

I've checked, and all my listings still qualify for the discount.

Message 2 of 22
See Most Recent

Im having this issue im a new TRS ive adjusted my listings to get the discount, its gave me the badge but not the discount 

Message 3 of 22
See Most Recent

That is good to hear.  Thank you for your reply 

Message 4 of 22
See Most Recent

Hopefully this will be sorted soon.

Message 5 of 22
See Most Recent

That's great, happy ebaying 😁

Message 6 of 22
See Most Recent

It is very strange I think that we get the badge but 0 listings qualify for the discount. 

The only thing I can think for me is because I use the low cost item fvf  offer/promo and it says I can't use any other promotions or discounts while on this.

I hope you manage to get your problem sorted.

Message 7 of 22
See Most Recent

it's been an issue for several months for some sellers. eBay still haven't fixed it.

Why would they? More money for them...

I hope it gets sorted for you and that you get the discount that you should...

Same old bull*bleep*.

Yawn.

Message 8 of 22
See Most Recent

We had the same issue last year, gave up trying to get it sorted.

It isn't an issue any more, as we closed our ebay store 6 months ago.

Message 9 of 22
See Most Recent

Sorry to hear that you closed your eBay store.  Hope you have found somewhere else to sell.

Message 10 of 22
See Most Recent

I think it is because I opted into the low cost item promotion.  eBay says that you get any other discounts at the same time.

Message 11 of 22
See Most Recent

I had this problem a few months back, kat advised me to change my shipping policy as I had rm tracked 48 which bizarrely was stopping the trs being applied! I changed to second class and it fixed all listings, ,, don't ask me why it worked it just did for me   ..... 

Message 12 of 22
See Most Recent

Thank you, I will give it a try

Message 13 of 22
See Most Recent

Thank you for your advice.  I tried this last night and it seems to have worked as I know have my discount back 🙂

Message 14 of 22
See Most Recent

Excellent! I'm glad it worked for you too ☺️

Message 15 of 22
See Most Recent

I've just got Top Rated seller and am trying to get the discount, I keep reading the criteria and can't work out if my listing has to have all the options to apply.

I'm going to try changing from RM 48 Tracked but there are some things I don't send via them and although I've put a free delivery 2-3 day option plus an under £10 express nothing seems to get me a discount.

Message 16 of 22
See Most Recent

To get the Premium Seller discount you must offer free domestic delivery within three days.  I've looked at one of your listings, and you are despatching 2nd Class within one business day.  This service (and T48) have a delivery aim of 2-3 days which means that, including the day to despatch, the total is four days.

If you are using 2nd/T48 you must despatch same day.  Alternatively, you can despatch next day and use 1st/T24.

You can set an early order cut-off time which, in effect, allows you to despatch next day.  However, you will probably find that the EDD behaves as though you had despatched same day.  This means that trigger-happy buyers can open an INR earlier than you would expect.   

Message 17 of 22
See Most Recent

Thank you, I'm having a play with my policies before I change them all but might just do the more expensive things to see what happens but what you've said makes sense now, I did try to change my cutoff time a few weeks back and it just moved all my expected delivery times out but days which is why my sales dropped off for a while.

Message 18 of 22
See Most Recent

how do you receive the 10% discount on every transaction or as a lump some at the end of the month? As I've sold 2 things and I've has no discount I've checked and it's showing all my listings qualify 

Message 19 of 22
See Most Recent

It comes off each transaction you need to offer - shipping option that gets it there in 3 days so 1 day dispatch with 24hr tracked. 

and it's only off the fees 

Message 20 of 22
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: