This Shop has no inventory available in your location

dave@ebay kat@ebay kate@ebay marco@ebay 

Despite what you guys may think I do not like spending my time on this forum. I'm really fed up with having to report issues constantly. 

When I view my shop I'm seeing this message on desktop and app. Issue is intermittent, refreshing the page sometimes makes it appear or disappear. 

IMG_9166.pngIMG_6906.jpeg

'This Shop has no inventory available in your location'

Message 1 of 58
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @swiss_expert_uk 

A fix for this is currently rolling out for this issue. It should be fully live across the site soon. 

I had a look at your shop and the listings are now showing but I understand this isn't the case for everyone

daveebay_0-1691674805332.png

I'll continue to monitor the different thread on this one and post back if I have any updates.

Thank,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay

View solution in original post

Message 18 of 58
See Most Recent
57 REPLIES 57

@wakeson @bestrange  I checked a couple of other shops and have replicated the issue.  

IMG_9167.jpeg

IMG_9168.jpeg

Message 2 of 58
See Most Recent

Message 3 of 58
See Most Recent

Now I can't replicate the issue. As you can see from the screenshots it was happening earlier. 

Message 4 of 58
See Most Recent

Thank you for flagging this up, utterly shocking and certainly doesn't help the situation

Message 5 of 58
See Most Recent

Many thanks for finding this out.  Roll on next weeks Q&A although I do believe this already has a 'ticket' on the .com site.

Message 6 of 58
See Most Recent

@swiss_expert_uk wrote:

@wakeson @bestrange  I checked a couple of other shops and have replicated the issue.  

IMG_9167.jpeg

IMG_9168.jpeg

Thanks for reporting this & checking my shop, this explains a lot.

Interesting that in my  few months old thread on tech board I used to get the same issue & same message on ebay.com when looking at my shop there - exact the same wording "no inventory available in your location".

It was explained that USA site does not want UK sellers, yet USA shps showed fine on UK site but not viceversa. Since then my USA sales stopped completely.

Now the same is happening on ebay.uk site ??? - so is now the ebay.uk does not want UK sellers???

I also see that some of the pages & functions in my ebay hub are in a totally different time zone then the UK time,  8 hours difference between ( again I reported this in the tech board ), I wonder if this is connected.

It looks to me that the ebay algorithm sees UK seller as located outside of the UK , yet I post worldwide without any location/country blocked.

I was going crazy for a the last few days as sales abruptly stopped on Sunday AM & nothing sold since, yet bills to pay & now 4 days with no sales , in 19 years on ebay I never experienced anything like it, rarely a no sale day, but never 4 days in a row!

My promotions % are high, well above the recommendations, I also pay for International Visibility & still got no sales ???

Thanks again for posting this, there are other threads reporting this for the last week both here & the US, yet thought it was only on the app, it explains the 4 days with no sales or even no new views for me .

Message 7 of 58
See Most Recent

Thank you for including me 🙂

I keep having issues with search too, I search for an item and click on sold to look up sold prices, items appear, then I click "Worldwide" to bring up every country and it shows 0 results. Happened all morning now its fixed itself again, possibly related who knows.

Message 8 of 58
See Most Recent

I contacted customer service regarding this issue (for what it was worth!)  and sent them the screenshots, I also brought up the issue on searches.  Other than telling me there is nothing wrong with my account, my items are visible and sales are sure to come back (yeah right!) and all the other scripted answers he did state what I have copied and pasted below (ironically there was a glitch when I tried to respond to this post showing an error message! You couldn't make it up!)

There is a ongoing glitch on site for past few days due to which the items are not showing in search results correctly and our team is working is fix the issue. However, please be assured most of the items are searchable on site and there is no issues on the item visibility.
On the community page the sellers may have discussed about this glitch however this is a very recent issue and will be fixed soon.

Message 9 of 58
See Most Recent

I can see your 97 items in your shop at this moment in time.

Message 10 of 58
See Most Recent

This seems to be a huge issue but not affecting all accounts. I haven't been able to replicate it from any of our accounts at any time since it was first reported but clearly a lot of users are affected. From all the reports it seems to be getting more widespread. These always seem to be the hardest type of issues for them to fix when it's not a permanent site-wide issue. Not good.

Message 11 of 58
See Most Recent

'There is a ongoing glitch on site for past few days due to which the items are not showing in search results correctly and our team is working is fix the issue. However, please be assured most of the items are searchable on site and there is no issues on the item visibility'

So there is a glitch on the site where items are NOT showing in search results but there are NO issues on item visibilty....  do they actually put their brain into gear before speaking/typing?

Message 12 of 58
See Most Recent

Agreed a bit of a contradiction in his statement!  I think they say anything just to get rid of you and say what they think you want to hear without even thinking about what they are typing and if it even makes sense!

Message 13 of 58
See Most Recent

@uk.yourgiftsdelivered wrote:

https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Technical-Issues/We-are-sold-out-but-here-are-some-other-Shops-you-m...

Here too...

so this been first spotted 5 days ago?? it sort of correlates when my sales stopped abruptly.

I also called CS this morning, the only thing she could do is to writte report  & I directed her to this thread,  was promised call back next week....

Apparently there are no tech issues reported that can cause this , but it does not mean there're no issues - she mentioned. So a bit different story then the poster's above where apparently CS said there are tech issues etc.

Maybe it's devise/operating system specifics??

as rainbowtrax posted not everyone is experiencing this & seems to be intermittent.

Message 15 of 58
See Most Recent

I have no idea 😕 I can see your 108 listings on the app and Google chrome so hopefully everyone else can too!

Message 16 of 58
See Most Recent

I've just contacted customer service again and they are aware this has been going on for 5 days and its with the technical department. They have said it is also affecting visibility on search and none of my listings are showing when I search and havent been for days...As usual no idea when it will be fixed! 

Message 17 of 58
See Most Recent

Hi @swiss_expert_uk 

A fix for this is currently rolling out for this issue. It should be fully live across the site soon. 

I had a look at your shop and the listings are now showing but I understand this isn't the case for everyone

daveebay_0-1691674805332.png

I'll continue to monitor the different thread on this one and post back if I have any updates.

Thank,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 18 of 58
See Most Recent

Thank you. 

Message 19 of 58
See Most Recent

@uk.yourgiftsdelivered wrote:

I have no idea 😕 I can see your 108 listings on the app and Google chrome so hopefully everyone else can too!

Thanks for checking, yes, I can see all my items & everyone else's including your shop but it does not mean that others see it as well, judging by the numerous & growing reports both here & on ebay.com by sellers stating they cannot see their own or others listings.

I'm totally preplexed. 

Message 20 of 58
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: