Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Organic Sales Only

I'm curious if anyone is achieving sales solely through organic reach, without relying on promoted listings. I'm considering disabling all my promoted listings since they seem to inflate product prices, leading to fewer sales, and ultimately, neither...

Chargeback for misuse of eBay system

Five sales to Ukraine. Five accounts, all to same Ukraine address.eBay have deregistered accounts for breaking rules.Buyer has now opened two Chargebacks.eBay is making me responsible for paying the Chargebacks even though they allowed the person to ...

Resolved! Is this proof promoted listings are a scam?

I, along with probably everyone else, have always been sceptical on how ebay bring sales to my account via organic or promoted listings. This scenario has happened a couple of times now so it's not a one off. I've been contacted by customers in the p...

3rd party Logistics Experience

Hello Guys, Any recommendations on 3PL services that could store, pack and ship my orders by integrating to eBay's plugin. Any 3rd party Logistics Experience & Guidance would really help.Best Regards

More than one account / reducing selling costs

Hello all, opinons/advice if you'd be so kind. Registered as a business seller on another account, feature shop 1500 listings. Out of the 1500 listings approx 300/500 listings are turnover and the rest long term, single item, oak, I know the inventor...

Share your tips for increasing sales

Good afternoon to you all it's very easy to get bogged down with negativity. I for one have in recent times been quite negative, but this morning I had a sale and yesterday I had 3 so I've decided to try and be positive in these uncertain times so I ...

Selling limit tech issue

I have just tried to increase stock on a listing to get the error below. I am no where near my item or selling limit: We’ve noticed that you have been selling more on eBay. We want to ensure you continue to increase your sales successfully. If you’d ...

3PL Services

Hello Guys,Any recommendations on 3PL services that could store, pack and ship my orders by integrating to eBay's plugin. Thanks?

Reply to Messages

Maybe a slightly weird question, but is anyone having an issue when trying to respond to questions from customers where you have to type really slowly into the text box otherwise letters drop out from your message? Maybe it's a tech issue on my side ...

Resolved! I wonder if anyone could explain how this works..

First up, this isn't my seller account. But on that account, a couple of months ago I decided to try promoted listings standard. We sell about 100 items a month at around £30 - so not a big business. After switching on the promotion our sales did go ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

EDD Yet again.

So we are back to stupid here. Estimated delivery dates: Germany 2 daysUSA 2 daysFinland 1 day Dear E-bay. I have never had an international parcel to any country arrive in 1-2 days.

Got business selling related questions? Start here: