TRS glitch? Or something changed?

Had an email this morning asking me to update my listings to qualify for trs...... I've been one for years..... I have not changed anything in my policies but now apparently all of a sudden my items are not tracked 🙄 is this something that's changed with the postal services or just a glitch?? Anyone else had this email??

Message 1 of 67
See Most Recent
66 REPLIES 66

marco@ebay  yes looks like ANOTHER bug. Marco I had the same email, five of these seven already offer tracked shipping. Please report this. IMG_7599.png

Message 2 of 67
See Most Recent

Every time something like this happens sales stop 😒 it's clear the algorithm looks at this to place listings then???

Message 3 of 67
See Most Recent

@uk.yourgiftsdelivered wrote:

Had an email this morning asking me to update my listings to qualify for trs...... I've been one for years..... I have not changed anything in my policies but now apparently all of a sudden my items are not tracked 🙄 is this something that's changed with the postal services or just a glitch?? Anyone else had this email??

Fast and free premium service has disappeared from all my listings!

Message 4 of 67
See Most Recent

Every time something like this happens sales stop 😒 it's clear the algorithm looks at this to place listings then???

Could be why I have no sales too. marco@ebay 

Message 5 of 67
See Most Recent

@swiss_expert_uk wrote:

Fast and free premium service has disappeared from all my listings!

IMG_7600.jpeg

Message 6 of 67
See Most Recent

anita@ebay 

marco@ebay 

katie@ebay 

please report 

Message 7 of 67
See Most Recent

ooh a badge too. Just like being back at junior school with all the stars and badges ebay dish out!

Message 8 of 67
See Most Recent

the time it takes to place an advert on here now I can place at least 6 on other platforms, hassle free!

Message 9 of 67
See Most Recent

@cheekychippy210 wrote:

ooh a badge too. Just like being back at junior school with all the stars and badges ebay dish out!

A badge yes but with a 10% discount on seller fees, better product placement and more sales
IMG_1909.jpeg
This has disappeared from all my listings. 

Message 10 of 67
See Most Recent

"No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales," as enclosed."

have things now turned around?

Message 11 of 67
See Most Recent

I don't what your problem is but if you have nothing constructive to say then stop posting in this thread. 

Message 12 of 67
See Most Recent

I think I know what's happened, I use signed for 1st which used to qualify as a tracked delivery service thus qualified for TRS premium service benefits.

If I recall correctly I don't think Royal Mail offers tracking on this signed for anymore. Can someone at eBay confirm?

Message 13 of 67
See Most Recent

Problem is I changed all my listings about 6 months ago to rmtracked24 and lost trs on all listings as it wasn't a tracked service (yes seriously) I had to change them all back to 2nd class signed to get the trs on the advice of kat! So looks like things have changed again!! Will have to mess with shipping policies to work out what's going on. .... its never ending fuss all the time 🙄

Message 14 of 67
See Most Recent

Do let me know what you do please

Problem is I changed all my listings about 6 months ago to rmtracked24 and lost trs on all listings as it wasn't a tracked service (yes seriously) I had to change them all back to 2nd class signed to get the trs on the advice of kat! So looks like things have changed again!! Will have to mess with shipping policies to work out what's going on. .... its never ending fuss all the time 🙄

Message 15 of 67
See Most Recent

I had a look at some other sellers and I think the problem is not as straightforward as I implied, for example these two listings from hmv both offer free RM Tracked 48. One shows eBay premium service and one doesn't????

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353483441572?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=vxykwey4q7y&s...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/354894438932?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=vxykwey4q7y&s...

Can someone at eBay please reply. 

Message 16 of 67
See Most Recent

Definitely an issue with the postage.....

I just changed my policy to rmtracked 48 and got the message that all issues have been addressed..... but still only 9 are qualifying!!  marco@ebay  can this be looked into please 🙏

Also I keep having to sign in here every post it's logging me out!

Screenshot_20231027_135942_eBay.jpg

Message 17 of 67
See Most Recent

How many sellers are not even going to check and notice the 10% refund loss on each sale??

Message 18 of 67
See Most Recent

Hi @uk.yourgiftsdelivered, thanks for your post.

After reviewing all the details, I can confirm that there is no issue with your eTRS status. The email you received was addressing Premium services recommendations, which is only available to eBay Top rated sellers, and I can see your listings successfully showing the badge.

Please also note, that email communications as such wouldn't have any action taken on your account that may affect your sales.

@swiss_expert_uk, thanks for tagging and sharing examples. There is additional criteria, that sellers need to meet in order to qualify for Premium services, let me review this and I'll get back to you.

Thanks,

Anita

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
Message 19 of 67
See Most Recent

Screenshot_20231027_135436_Chrome.jpg

Thankyou for reply but.... there is most definitely something wrong.... why suddenly drop to only 9 from over 100?

Message 20 of 67
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: