Autograph Collectors - TTM Group Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tanya Franks -EE

sent: lor, and a s.a.s.e to Tanya on 19/7/11 and recieved a signed castcard back today. sent via: Eastenders pic: http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt308/mattbolton15/Photo0259.jpg Matt

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christopher Plummer SUCCESS!

On 9/12/11, I wrote Mr. Plummer to expess my appreciation for his stellar career. I had also requested his autograph. Today, 10/06/11, I received my 3 X 5 card, signed "For Pat.....with my very best....Christopher Plummer." WHAT A PLEASANT SURPRISE!

Whilst in the Emerald Isle...

Had a look around the Quays shoppng centre while I was in Newry, last weekend and came across a few signed books at reasonable prices. First up was in Waterstones...Book did retail at £9.99 but was offered at half price.."Silence" by Becca Fitzpatric...

Lee Martin reply

I sent three cards to ex Manchester Unted and Celtic player Lee Martin I got all three cards back signed today . Lee Martin signed for United on 12/05/1986 he made his debut on 09/05/1988 v Wimbledon in 2-1 home win he went on to play 109 games and h...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Save Your Stamps.......

No - nothing to do with a Blue Peter appeal! I've spotted on The Gordon Poole Agency site, who represent the likes of Sean Lock; Steve Cram and Michael Portillo, that they categoriacally state that they will not forward autograph request to their art...

John Connelly TTM

Sent this request to John Connelly on the 29.09.2011 and received back today, Thats another on the sparse page! not to sure who to try for next! Also makes 4 in my Programme to may send this to Jackie next. http://s877.photobucket.com/albums/ab334/no...

Sorry..John Jensen

I didn't want to write to Steve Kean and be responsible for him losing his job at Blackburn...so I wrote to his assistant ex Arsenal player John Jenson...sent an Arsenal book which he kindly signed a couple of weeks ago.....Didn't know until just now...

Fri 07Oct11 - 5 Successes

Four yesterday, five today - the world has gone mad! Not complaining though. I know it's your birthday today Daz, but it feel's like mine. Sean Buckley - 4 daysSean kindly signed the 4x6 Doctor Who photo and record card I sent, plus sent a signed let...

Peter Mendham IP

Hi Guys, Tonight i met Peter at a pub after seeing him at the last home game and arranging to meet up. What a lovely and interesting person he was too after all he has been through in the last few years and really makes you realise how evil the press...

Thu 06Oct11 - 4 Successes

Kenneth Cope - 360 daysDespite me sending Kenneth two pics, he sadly did not receive them. Ended up with a great B&W signed pic of Kenneth, and little signed note in top left corner of my letter saying pics were not enclosed. They probably did not ge...

Via the BBC

A failure? maybe? possibly? not sure lol. I sent a TTM request via the Strictly dancing address which is on the website (which iss bbc address. I also had success with it last time). However, this time I have received the following letter which state...

Hello

Hi all, I hope you remeber me , sorry not been around , due to work , holiday , season starting and computer crashing.Hopefully other the next week I will start to put up the success I have had over the last month or so , hope I do not bore you. than...

paul nixon

sent these to paul just after he retired from cricket after 20 odd years playing for leicestershire, and england a legend in the game and made sure the postman did not bend it by writing do not bend all over the envolope legend

User avatar by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jermaine Jackson signed book purchase

Thanks to 2 great members on here Alan and Nigel who kindly helped me out and pointed me in the right direction with how to obtain a signed book..phoned the company Alan gave me but I had just missed out with the last book being sold 10mins before I ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Football IP yesterday

Went to the Rangers v Hibs game and managed to get the following autographs: Index Cards: John Greig, Andy Cameron, Charlie Miller, Gordon Smith, Jamie Ness Trading Cards: Steve Davis x3, Lee Wallace x2, Juan Ortiz, Kyle Lafferty, Jamie Ness, Dorin G...