The best 80p I've spent all year.

I picked this one up from the RSPCA charity shop in Accrington....as you can see only 80pSmiley Happy

Hard backed first edition book from 1996 titled "Green Races Red"  Eddie Irvines first season with Ferrari signed by the man himself. Nice big graph signed in Biro just how I like them.

Edmund "Eddie" Irvine, Jr. (born 10 November 1965) is a former racing driver from Northern Ireland. Irvine grew up in Conlig, County Down, and was influenced by his parents, who were also involved in motor racing. His father, Edmund Sr, and his sister, Sonia (now a physiotherapist), worked with him during his career. His professional racing career began in 1983 and he progressed to Formula Three racing in 1988, before moving on to Formula 3000 in 1989. He got his break in the top of the Formula racing series after he started racing for Jordan in the Formula 3000 series in 1990, and was subsequently picked up by the Jordan Formula One team in 1993. His reputation steadily increased in Formula One, eventually leading Ferrari to sign him to partner Michael Schumacher in 1996.

This could well be my best find this year.

P1120038.JPG

P1120039.JPG

P1120040.JPG

"He who Dares" in this game.
Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

thats a great find Alex, well done

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Forgot to add this pic......

P1120037.JPG

"He who Dares" in this game.
Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Cracking find and just how you like them in biro:)
KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING
Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

What a find Alex well done to you .

Hail Hail
Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Nice pick-up Alex. Great bargain. Should be a good read.

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Superb find, Alex and at just 80p!!! Brilliant.

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent