GOOD NEWS...for me!

Hi guys,

well just to all let you know I will be becoming a father in December as the wife is 16 weeks pregnant so great news for me as this will be my first.....maybe last too! wanted to wait a while until I mentioned as we were not too successful last year.

Well with this news i'm slimming down my collection as now need to make space so I am putting some bits and pieces up for grabs if anybody is interested, i will be accepting sensible bids. I have quite a bit more i will be listing so see if anything takes your fancy

Hope all is well guys

Message 1 of 25
See Most Recent
24 REPLIES 24

GOOD NEWS...for me!

Best of luck to you and your Mrs Jamie

Message 21 of 25
See Most Recent

GOOD NEWS...for me!

I think Jamie should have that Alex 🙂 Already relieved Jamie of his signed England best game of my life book. Looking forward to it arriving Jamie .

Message 22 of 25
See Most Recent

GOOD NEWS...for me!

That's sorted then, Cracking book is that one.Nice pick up Paul.

"He who Dares" in this game.
Message 23 of 25
See Most Recent

GOOD NEWS...for me!

Alex, I had a feeling that's who it was but didn't want to say incase I was wrong! I'm more than happy to take off your hands buddy Im just listing stuff I have a lot of as started all sorts of projects and cant keep on top of them all and need to make some space and cant believe how much stuff I actually have after 9years!!

Paul looking forward to seeing you add to the England book mate couldn't have got a better home!

Message 24 of 25
See Most Recent

GOOD NEWS...for me!

Congrats to you all Jamie, fabulous news. Much better than this autograph mularkey.

Message 25 of 25
See Most Recent