Chelsea youth team 2014

this was an Ebay purchase but again well worth it.19 names-Bradley Collins(Bolton),Fikayo Tomori(AC Milan),Ola Aina(Nott,m Forest),Jake Clarke Salter(QPR),Jay Dasiver(Bristol Rovers),Charlie Colkeyy(Crewe)Tammy Abraham(Roma)Charly Mussonda(Anorthiss,Cypress)Dominic Solanke(Bournemouth)Kyle Scott(Orange County USA)Izzy Brown(retired)Kasey Palmer(Coventry)Jared Thompson(Weymouth)Ruben Sammit(Charlton)Isaac Christie Davies(Eupen,Belguim)+Charlie Wakefield(Woking)Michell Beeney(Dartford)+Ali Suljic(AFC Eskilstuna,Sweden)

You can see some have done better than others but added another 3 to my collection.All in all I ended 2023 with 2050 Chelsea autographs.After Gregs 11 year wait for one I might have 60/70 to come back at some time lol.Happy New year veveryone

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Chelsea youth team 2014

a great end to the year and 2050 uniqiue names, wow.  i look forward to seeing what it grows to next year

Happy New Year!

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Chelsea youth team 2014

I've looked at all your replies and purchases, Wayne and you've made some great additions to your remarkable collection.

I hope 2024 brings more success for you. 

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Chelsea youth team 2014

Another great purchase, more names and great to end the year on a high. Well done.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent