Technical Issues
To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URLs in your post.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Setting default search settings

Does anyone know how to set the default search location? Every time I search for something, I have pull up the filters and change to "U.K.". I don't search for the same items every time, so can't set a saved search. Thanks! Tracy

Issues with EBay UK

I am having issues listing. It keeps telling me the site is down and when I try to log in or do anything I get into the US site. Is there an issue with e-bay at the moment?

User avatar by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buyer address has to be fix

Why seller has to fix the buyer address to print a postage label...eBay has to force the buyer to fix their address before purchase...Why I can't close the window fix the address...cancel button doesn't work , pressing back button of the browser does...

Didn't scan QR Code

I didn't realise I needed to scan qr code when seller collected. I just marked as collected. Now payments are on hold. What do I need to do?

Resolved! Feed Back Count

I've noticed over the last few months that my feed back score isn't increasing at the same rate as the feed back I've been receiving, eg my feed back score says 998 but when I look at my feed back profile it says "1,054 Feedback received". Any one an...

Nectar account showing as suspended

Recently had to get a new nectar card as someone nicked it in store, and ever since then my nectar has shown as suspended on the ebay page, its obviously not suspended nor a problem nectars end as I've continued to earn points on purchases since then...

Nectar Voucher

I've repeatedly tried to generate a Nectar points voucher with no success. I'm getting the 'We ran into a problem and can't create your voucher right now. Please try again later.' message. Sometimes also the 'Something went wrong. Please try again la...

Not receiving any emails from eBay - May 2024

Hi, I have not received any emails from eBay since 05/05/24. I have to go into the website to find out about any messages, sales, offers etc. I have checked my communication preferences and it all seems to be ok. Is anyone else having this problem? T...

Not Able to View Sold Items on Ebay app

Hi, I am not able to view my sold items on my Ebay mobile app.I get java.io. IOException on the screen instead. Have the same on 2 mobiles, 1 tablet. I've tried clearing the cache, un-installing the app and re-installing and signing back in.Phone is ...

Got technical related questions? Start here: