Technical Issues
To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URLs in your post.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Evri tracking not updating!

I have two items that have no tracking details updated from Evri, both delivered today! 386971643890386957077973 The tracking numbers are attached to each item but there are no tracking updates at all Help!

User avatar by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ebay tracking not matching Evri - Evri is up to date, Ebay only showing "tracking number provided"

I use Evri for postage, because they offer full tracking...usually. I contacted eBay yesterday because the website for four of my items is only showing a tracking number and not updating correctly. I wasn't sure if it was an eBay problem or Evri's si...

• 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

EBay tracking not showing as delivered

Hi Guys, Can someone please advise me? All of my eBay items? Well primarily majority has been delivered according to Evri. But when I check my Ebay system, it only states tracking number provided but when I go into the Evri website I can see all the ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Video not uploading to my listings

Hi, I record a videos on my iphone and then upload it to the relevant draft listing using safari on the phone. For some reason for the past few days the upload sticks at 1% and nothing happens. Any ideas? Thanks In Avance, Gavin

User avatar by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to create Nectar vouchers

I recently had to have my nectar card replaced so I updated it on ebay but whilst it shows my point and says I am able to collect point the create voucher button is greyed out and says - Request permission to create vouchersPlease contact the primary...

• 54 replies
  • 2 kudos

QR codes delayed delivery

I send multiple items on a daily basis, buying the postage online which then sends QR codes in an email so I can go straight to the post office and scan them in. Bang, bang, bang down the list of orders awaiting dispatch, all within the UK, there sho...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Evri Tracking Not Updating (Again!)

Having an issue, again, whereby Evri tracking isn't updating on sold items. Was delivered a long time ago but even the updates since drop off haven't been there. Ebay please sort - this happens too frequently

Dead phone

I bought a Samsung Galaxy A32 5G - 128GB, 4GB RAM, 6.5" - Black, SIM FREE (Boxed resealed) order number MV041214487GB from you, paid for 5th December delivered 7th December 2023. The original phone had to be returned which was duly replaced. The char...

No page views on listings

Am still puzzled as to why most listings have zero page views, am aware ebay decided to get rid of bots but it is now very concerning as to whether or not anyone is actually looking at sellers items or not....am sure lots of sellers are experiencing ...

Evri Tracking Not Updating

Here we go again. 0 updates on ebay for my Evri tracking. It's been posted and due for delivery tomorrow as its updating on the Evri page.Why does this keep happening? Means it's still telling me to post by tomorrow...means it won't show as delivered...

Resolved! Nectar Account not linking

Hi There, Sorry if posted twice, couldn't find how to delete from other board! I'm trying to link my Nectar account, I've received an email confirming they are linked and can see it linked on the Nectar website, however, when I click on the nectar op...

nectar.001.jpg

Contacting seller

  Cannot message sellers on app it says" something went wrong "on browser" verify your identity " also keep getting messsges say device has tried accessing account when it's me !!! Any thoughts anyone

IMG_8529.jpeg IMG_8528.jpeg
Got technical related questions? Start here: