Charity seller cancelled item I had bidded on - cant find reason as said by ebay

Item ID 276351416012

A charity seller has cancelled my bid and this item and all trace of it has disapeared - In the message from ebay it says I can see the reason why in bid history but when I look at 'ended' it has a blank photo and this message 'Item ID 276351416012 is no longer available.'

I cant even find who the seller was as there is no info available - as I would like ot ask what they are up to,  you dont really expect this sort of behaviour from charities.

I cant find any way to do anything about it or see why or even to contact ebay for advice.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Charity seller cancelled item I had bidded on - cant find reason as said by ebay

eBay removed the item as it breached eBay policy

Nothing to do with the seller (apart from them not checking the rules about what you can and can't list) 

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Hi Thanks for reply, how do you know it breached ebay policy - I cant see that anywhere?

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

if eBay removed it you won't find it as all links to it are gone.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
Got eBay for Charity related questions? Start here: