eBay community? Nostalgia!

Just got all nostalgic for the old eBay and remembered James phoning me up and trying to tell me off!

Anybody got any more nostalgia?

Message 1 of 117
See Most Recent
116 REPLIES 116

Re: eBay community? Nostalgia!

I've forgotten her ID

Must be the trauma of missing her so much Woman TongueLOL

I don't know many old school RT posters as I only started posting here fairly recently but I remember a Q&A reg called Liz. I think she was from Aberdeen. Permanently piddled from what I remember but also very funny.

Message 101 of 117
See Most Recent

Whilst everyone is in smart mode, Would anyone like to take a stab at how many Feedback threads there have been?

Message 102 of 117
See Most Recent

Smiley LOL

Petal
Message 103 of 117
See Most Recent

I thought that by now, someone would have remembered M** and his sidekicks M***y and G****dine...... Smiley Happy

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 104 of 117
See Most Recent

@fallen-archie wrote:

Whilst everyone is in smart mode, Would anyone like to take a stab at how many Feedback threads there have been?

11 to the power of 13.

I counted them.

Why are my ears burning?

Message 106 of 117
See Most Recent

Aaaaaaaarrggghhh

Mister EMB

Message 107 of 117
See Most Recent

If your Ears are burning then someone has been tampering with your Hoki Candles again Lugbox 

ear_candle_shrek_fit.jpg

Message 108 of 117
See Most Recent

You still stalking me donkey?

Message 109 of 117
See Most Recent

EMBs posting Pudday pics & Logs back on the RT

slaphead

Message 110 of 117
See Most Recent

🙂
Message 111 of 117
See Most Recent

Hello people ...
Message 112 of 117
See Most Recent

Welcome, always nice to see a new face. FYI the Round Table is currently in a period of repose, we have a skeleton staff who take care of certain long established threads, one or two others who valiantly try to converse and a young group of cosmopolitan mods who pop in from time to time lest a thread becomes busy. Plenty of lurkers keep a watchful eye on saints, sinners and sages ready to alert any sleeping mod should the a thread touch on a subject of public interest but not approved by the PC brigade. Don't let this put you off though, most on here are cool calm collected individuals and all have had a slapobotomy or two. Have a nice day 🙂

Message 113 of 117
See Most Recent

Smiley LOL

Petal
Message 114 of 117
See Most Recent

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cat LOL

Message 115 of 117
See Most Recent

pinkslapclub.gifDo you remember this..

......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 116 of 117
See Most Recent

zzzzzzzzzoriginalnn.jpg

......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 117 of 117
See Most Recent