The Round Table
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Are you on Team Nigella?

So, now the case is over and those two PA's have been found not guilty of fraud, shouldn't they now face a charge of blackmail? They claimed they'd been allowed to use those credit cards to keep quiet about the alleged drug addiction of NL so doesn't...

User avatar by Guide
  • 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Christmas song.

We sat 'round the table upon Christmas DayMy brother said, "You should all know that I'm…Going for a ride, can I borrow the truck?By the way, mum and dad, I think you're both…Funny, no really, I love you to bits."Grandma yelled "Merry Christmas" and ...

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

HAPPY CHRISTMAS ALL I havent been around for a while as I havent been to great.I feel my M.S. has taken a turn for the worst but only a little bit.I still get down to my fave cafe each day and usually go down again in the afternoonEven when its been ...

Any musicians on here?

If you watch the following video, you'll see a chap playing something that looks like a "horizontal guitar"? First of all, what's it's proper name and secondly, what's he doing when he's twiddling with something on his right hand side (our left as we...

User avatar by Guide
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Psychopath test

I don't know if anyone watched Psychopath Night on Channel 4 last night, exploring how their minds work,no surprise that Bankers came top,although i thought it would have been politicians giving the complete lack of empathy in some of themAnyway on t...

The young people today !!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/money/personal-finance/voucher-mad-teenager-pays-just-four-2941916 What on earth is happening to the young people of this country,I mean having empathy and compassion in their hearts,where will it end?

I just can't hack it anymore!!

Well after 10 years of selling I've been beaten by the fees! It's been fun but I just can't hack it anyone! Need a new hobby now, one that doesn't cost me money in the end by charging extortionate fees!! Paying the 10% extra on postage was the final ...

I just can't stop myself!!

The judge says to a double-homicide defendant... "You're charged with beating your wife to death with a hammer."A voice at the back of the courtroom yells out, "You bar steward!" The judge says, "You're also charged with beating your mother-in-law to...

Some New Ebay Charges perhaps?.....

Ok. Whats in store for us next. Feel free to add any other suggestions. Ebay wont know they dont read these boards. Top 3 have to be:1. Buyers Premium followed by (in no particular order) Entrance charge for logging on to EbaySeller Protection Insura...

6 years each.

Peru Two sentenced for drug smuggling Published Tuesday, 17 December 2013 Dungannon woman Michaella McCollum and Melissa Reid from Scotland have both been sentenced to six years and eight months for drug smuggling. The two 20-year-olds have been held...

Amazon faces Christmas Strike Disruption

From the Business pages of tonight's London Evening Standard.By Lucy TobinAMAZON is facing major disruption in the crucial Christmas shopping period as employees of the internet giant in Germany ans the US go on strike.Workers at Amazon's logistic ce...

Enjoy Xmas

It’s 40 lashes if you carry on selling alcohol, Muslim patrols warn shops Article Video1 of 2 Women hold placards during a march and rally in east LondonToby Melville/ReutersPost a commentPrintShare viaFacebookTwitterGoogle+Women hold placards during...

I Didnt Know This Was Legal.

Would you bury your loved one in your garden? Devoted widow and widower BOTH did this week (but what happens when they move house?)Patricia Waters did not want husband Eddie to be buried in a graveyardSo she hired undertakers to bury him in her back ...

eBay and Internet Explorer 11 don't work together

|f you have downloaded IE11 you will experience problems when attempting to list. See the following thread - there are many like it. http://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Selling-tools/I-cant-change-the-description-colour-font-or-size/td-p/2367140/jump-to/f...

Why can't children(and many adults) spell nowadays?.

One of the words in the article is'definitely, frequently spelt on the boards as definately. New one I've seen lately 'appauling'. http://www.parentdish.co.uk/kids/why-cant-children-spell-today-advice-for-parents/?icid=maing-grid7|ukt4|dl14|sec3_lnk4...

Makes your eyes water..

The Vicar asked if anyone in the congregation would like to express praise for answered prayers.Susan Smith stood and walked to the podium. She said, "I have a praise. Two months ago,my husband, Phil, had a terrible bicycle wreck and his scrotum was ...

A big thank you to the regular posters

I apologise but I am a bit of a lurker.On my main seller account I have had a bit of a nightmare with low dsrs for sept.Was terrified I would be banned ( my main income)By following the excellent advice given by the regular posters on the board I hav...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 47 replies
  • 0 kudos