The Round Table
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I'm looking for a song.....

I'm looking for a song, just a line was provoked by something someone said. The line is "And the world turns"..... And no, it's not that eminem song! It's an oldie, probably '60s. I can't even remember whether it's a male or female singer (strongly s...

User avatar by Guide
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charity Selling

There appears to be issues with ebay when selling for a charity. You can list items but paypal does not take the payments if you are set up for managed payments

Resolved! Must have a Smart TV

Can anyone help please? Really looking for recommendations for quality and reliability. Would need a 48 inch with all the latest functionality. Many thanks.

Are you "An Investor"?

I was reading yet another ongoing case where people were invited to "invest" in a scheme promising good yearly returns and also to return their investment in ten years plus 25%.I won't mention the scheme as it's all still under investigation.The "per...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buy a nurses hand sanitizer on Ebay

How do I find a seller not cashing in on covid 19 My son is a nurse and they have had no hand sanitizer on his way Non since the start of March. I have been buying it for him on Ebay and it is costing me a lot of money that I haven't really gotAny ad...

Does anyone recognise these autographs please...

Hi folks looking for some help identifying some autographs, the first few are i assume variety club acts,they were in a book which included, charlie chester jimmy jewel, tommy cooper, ken baker, vince hill with the raindrops and a few others from aro...

Seven bins?

Do you fancy having seven bins around your home?There's a proposal by Greater Manchester Councils to have a separate bin for different categories of recyclable stuff along with general non-recyclable waste, garden waste and food waste.Shouldn't they ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No grass cutting "for the wildlife"?

There's been a halt to cutting grass verges and other grassy areas "for the wildlife" but I think it's had the opposite effect, for birds anyway.Here, for a few years a park has been only mown late in the year (it looks an overgrown mess!!) and befor...

User avatar by Guide
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Too much water?

I've been thinking.... (OK, so thinking's a bad idea?) about all this water we've had and the poor unfortunates that have been flooded. Now, if you've got a pipe and it's full of water, it's full and if you try to put more water in to it, where you'r...

User avatar by Guide
  • 89 replies
  • 0 kudos

A scam?

I have BT TV and this morning I got an email from them saying that from 8th of June (it's now the 9th???) I would be getting six new channels but from the 30th June Discovery and Fox would be removed. If I was happy with the changes, there was no nee...

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Illiteracy and innumeracy?

What do you think of this?:- http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31079515 Personally I think it's a good idea. When I was at school (!!!) there used to be tables on the back of all excercise books and large posters of tables on the walls. We were encouraged...

User avatar by Guide
  • 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is it?

.....coming home? I'm not a footy fan and have hated the bad behaviour of some hooligans over the years, but I will watch tonight. I am a big admirer of Gareth Southgate and all he has done for the England team, not just in skills and tactics but in ...

Any vegans around?

What I wanna know is..... if meat is "so bad" why do they make "vegan" products look and taste like meat?

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Start a conversation?

Start a conversation eh? Is that a bit of a non-starter these days as no-one seems to want to converse? I guess I'm flogging a dead horse but I'll give the readers something to read and hope someone wants to actually say something relevant?There's a ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any idea?

Has anyone any idea what this flower is? The image of the tree is a bit blurred because the wind was blowing it around. Whatever the tree species is, is a bit obscured because it's poking out between several others. It's in an overgrown hedge down th...

flowertree.jpg flower.jpg
User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Summer Solstice?

OK, so this morning was the Summer Solstice and today is supposed to be the longest day of the year? But as we approach and leave the Solstice, won't the days on either side be more or less the same length?Just wondering........?

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel ID: 5244634384 22-07189-19233

Issue with cancell orderThe seller is telling me to call ebay , ebay is telling me to call the seller , please make up your mintIssue with canceled orderThe seller is telling me to call eBay, eBay is telling me to call the seller, please make up your...

Where have all the posters gone?

Where have all the posters gone?Long time passing.Where have all the posters gone?Long time ago.Where have all the posters gone?Ebay's annoyed them every one.Oh, When will you ever learn?Oh, When will you ever learn? Best postersThey've taken umbrage...

User avatar by Guide
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dog Mess

Hi, hope someone can give me some advice, a man has putting dogs mess in mothers recycle bin, he has also been seen putting it in the neighbours bin too. The police are not interested, what can she do? Thanks

Thieves! Since ebay stopped PayPal

Ebay became absolutely unbelievable they way they steal seller's money.I bougth from ebay Royal mail postage label and printed it and took it to post office, the pist office said this label doesn't work it doesn't scan so false bar code!!I fixed my o...

No invoice.

I asked before bidding if he would sell to Sweden and he approved. I have asked him several times to send a new invoice with shipping fee included. He has answered that it will cost £20 to send to Sweden but he does not issue a new invoice or any oth...

Does Anyone Crochet?

I have the hook and I have the woolWanting to try granny blanket squares. I can make a chain and join it into a ring.Then the pattern gets confusing.Tells me to work double crochets.Found instructions on youtube, but the person demonstrating it said ...

Emails to sellers.

Hi, a few times recently I've contacted sellers about items I've looked at, only to get a message saying ebay has been unable to send my email. After getting that message I then get a reply from the seller. So could somebody please tell me what is go...

Vat

Hi Sold a guitar to someone in the uk and was charged vat I do not understand why I was charged this

Ebay to win an iphone 12

Just responded to a competition on Ebay to win an iphone 12. I did win one and when i was taken to the payment page to pay the £1.00 fee and entered all my debit card details i kept getting a message that my payment couldn't be taken. I tried three t...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos