Youtubers?

Just lately there has been criticism of things posted on youtube and the latest is about someone posting pics of a dead suicider.

I was looking for the old Blubells hit "Young at heart" and I found someone had posted a (very poor) version of it with a very strange comment by the poster "In a cruel irony, all the members of the Bluebells were killed in a car accident."

That is completely wrong and when you click "show more" it says "April Fool" but I wonder what provoked him (?) to say such a thing?

Some people have a twisted sense of humour?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Youtubers?

It's like most things, some people just get off on being horrible. The shock factor is the attention they seek. Like the trolls on a forum such as this.

Just scroll on by. Xxx
++++++++++++++++++++++++
Next mood swing in 6 minutes
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Youtubers?

YouTube like other forms of MSM has been hijacked by a group of wannabes who are nothing more than trolls seeking to disrupt anyone and anything then hiding behind the freedom of speech banner! It is a shame that these people have the opportunity to act like the Richard heads they are! The same people complain voiciferously about bigots and call anyone who complains about a group as being racist yet they too stoop so low. I think we have a new breed of cyber knobs who sit behind their screens doing things they would never dream of doing in public! Shame innit?
Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Youtubers?

Not just on youtube, any report of a tragic event brings the sick remarks out.

Recently a man reversed over his own child and killed him, a two year old.

No one could possibly find anything amuing about that you would think?.

Wrong,and unbelievable,  in the comments one troll was trying to make sick jokes, although they were soon shouted down. 

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Youtubers?

Happens everywhere unfortunatly , even on these boards 😞

Please do not feed the Troll
Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent