Why are items allowed to be listed 1000 times instead of having a WIL FIT list in the order

Why are items allowed to be listed 1000 times instead of having a will fit list in the order, I just found a car tyre inflator that has been repeated 1357 times as they have listed it for every car type in the world rather than fits all cars?

Just think how much space that takes up in serves around the world then multiply it by the amount of people doing it.

Then think about all the people who find the begining of one of these lists then gives up after the first 50 and goes and pays for one down the local shop.

I love ebay but this type of selling just kills it.

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Why are items allowed to be listed 1000 times instead of having a WIL FIT list in the order

It probably brings in more of a revenue for ebay some how.  xx

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Next mood swing in 6 minutes
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

If ebay is making extra money then the seller is loosing out!. 🙂
Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Nothing new there then xx

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Next mood swing in 6 minutes
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

So did you manage to find a tyre inflator that fits your car ?
Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

HI Yep got what I wanted as I was looking for one of the garage type as I keep breaking the gauges on the normal home ones which is why I use ebay but not one of the 1300+ they missed me this time hehe..sunglasses

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent