We Dont Want Irish.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irish-girl-turned-down-south-4571951 Nov 05, 2014 She was informed that she or any other Irish people would not be hired due to the "alcoholism nature of your kind" Katie wasn't in luck due to Irish people's reputations Ever wanted to be a teacher in South Korea? Well, as an Irish person you might be out of luck. This image, posted on photo sharing site Imgur last night, claims to show the response received by one Irish girl's job application to be a teacher in the Asian country. In the brief email, the recruiter explains to Katie: "I am sorry to inform you that my client does not hire Irish people due to the alcoholism nature of your kind. Best of luck in future."
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

We Dont Want Irish.

They would be prosecuted in this country for that blatant message!
Although it's nice to know some people in this world are allowed to say what they want even if it is rather discriminatory !.

**********Sam**********
Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

We Dont Want Irish.

It's their Country, they can think what they like; the whole World isn't living by OUR Laws, rules and regulations. The fact of the matter is that we ALL pay for the actions of our fellow Man, at various times during our lives............whether that be financially or emotionally.

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

We Dont Want Irish.

I would readily employ an Irish brother or sister, they are the salt of the earth, kind hearted, honest, and above all reserved. They seldom hold a grudge or take things personal. They always support the underdog and never draw assumptions or make ill judgements on others. So take no notice of the odd bad press everyone gets it, Just enjoy life:)
Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

We Dont Want Irish.

0000000000000..,.jpg

......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

We Dont Want Irish.

I loves ya Tommy, even though Yer Irish. lol.❤️

**********Sam**********
Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

We Dont Want Irish.

original 2.gifx8.gifx8.gif
@saasher2012 wrote:
I loves ya Tommy, even though Yer Irish. lol.❤️
Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent