They're falling like flies, Crexit now.

First it was DC, then Corbyn came under fire. Today Farage quit and now Chris Evans has quit Top Gear.

Is Summer the time for quitting?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Alex Salmond sticks his oar in,thing is he mightn't be too far off the mark,or even spot on:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-labour-leadership-chilcot-report-latest-...

“I have been puzzling as to exactly why the Parliamentary Labour Party chose this moment to launch their coup against Jeremy Corbyn and just what explains the desperation to get him out last week.

It can hardly be because of a European referendum where [Mr] Corbyn’s campaigning, although less than energetic, was arguably more visible than that of say the likely big political winner Teresa May?”

He added: “I had a conversation on exactly this point with veteran Labour firebrand Dennis Skinner. He answered in one word ‘Iraq’.

We are many,They are few
Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

I've never cared for Chris Evans because I thought he was too "me, me MEEEEEEEE".

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Loud, in-your-face, self-opinionated, and firmly believes he's been sent down from Mount Olympus.

The trouble with Chris Evans is that his head has outgrown his body mass. If he wasn't who he is, he'd be a Chris Evans fan.

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent