Should have gone to Spec..................................

Martin Schultz, President of the European Parliament, has been so busy, he's had to admit he has not been able to keep his appointment for a regular eye check up.

As it has been an understandably very draining few days with travelling all over Europe to hold talks, it came as no surprise then to find him mistaking the latest wax work model for the real thing.

e2ba55c5-ef61-403b-be14-afdea4011a37.img.jpg

Fortuntately an Aide managed to give a gentle aside that he needed to look out for the tell-tale In/Out movement of the tongue as a clear indication of the actual person......................................

_88290596_031491021-1.jpg

And following the example displayed in the interaction with M Hollande..........................................

313DB87700000578_1_1.jpg

Mr Schultz was able to locate the real deal and execute the manoevre to perfection.

314293A800000578-3448705-image-a-1_1455612079579_1.jpg

However, doubts have been expressed by other countries as to whether this was a real person at all or whether it was the subtle intervention of M Hollande pressing the right button in the side of the waxwork model that kick-started it into the correct 'pose for the cameras' routine.

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Should have gone to Spec..................................

I suppose with the absence of a Bullet to bite on.......his tongue is all that's left.Smiley Indifferent

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent