R.I.P Sir Christopher Lee and Ron Moody

Two of the true greats have passed away.

Sir Christopher Lee

Ron Moody

So sad that we will only be able to see them in past work but so grateful to have enjoyed their performances for years.

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 1 of 27
See Most Recent
26 REPLIES 26

Re: R.I.P Sir Christopher Lee and Ron Moody

There's nothing more to be said.  

We must wait a while, for a new poster, to bring in some thoughts.

Message 21 of 27
See Most Recent

kh-enas
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hello everyone,

Kindly, remember to be courteous and kind to others and to stick with our Community Values and Policies!

Thank you :smileyhappy:

Community Moderator,

Enas

Message 22 of 27
See Most Recent

Has anyone read what  Mr Lee had to do to get married  (or not in the end as the case turned out) but he succeeded anyway. Amazing

Message 23 of 27
See Most Recent

His autobiography was one I have been meaning to get for ages and never got round to it - and now it's selling at rather inflated prices so I'll have to wait for the bandwagon to roll on by before purchasing a copy.

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 24 of 27
See Most Recent

I woudn't bother purchasing an autobiography written by anyone.  It's bound to be full of half-truths, evasions and blatant lies.

How could it be otherwise?  No-one would write a truthful account of their life. It would be too sad, demeaning, and disgraceful.

What autobiographies present,  is a kind of sanitized and idealised version of the person's life.  Accentuating the positive, while eliminating the negative.

Message 25 of 27
See Most Recent

ahh ,well malac,your wrong on these two for starters..john lowes 3rd one and phil taylors first...not one half truth or evasion in either

Excellent reads

Message 26 of 27
See Most Recent

He is wrong on most things.... Woman Very Happy

Message 27 of 27
See Most Recent