Long been said the World's gone mad..

The World's gone mad but it's the people in it that're madder?

http://news.sky.com/story/1496850/woman-who-claims-she-owns-the-sun-sues-ebay

It's not only crazy to claim ownership of the Sun but people must be crazy to "buy" a plot on it?

To put the absolute cap on it, it's absolute lunacy to pander to that woman in Court?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 1 of 27
See Most Recent
26 REPLIES 26

How ridiculous. Smiley LOL   She can't have read the small print.  How can you sell what you don't own?

Still, it seems that ebay might have made a BIG mistake by taking commission from her sales but not allowing payments to her.

According to this anyway:

'The trial will take place in July, according to Spanish newspaper La Voz de Galicia, with Duran suing the company for €10,000 because they took commission from her but did not let her collect payments from those who bought real estate on the celestial body.'

If true then Greed bay might have to pay up for their stupidity!

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 2 of 27
See Most Recent

Hello

cool alien picture.pngSo it is like this then if a human can own the Sun Woman LOL!!  then "welcome to Planet Earth"  = by the way I own this Planet too even though I am an alien !!!!  Woman LOLWoman LOL Let's go exploring Woman LOL

Madness that is for sure Woman Very Happy You have to laugh !!!  Good luck to her that is for sure

Curious to know how much FVF fees eBay got for her selling parts of of the sun  Woman Winkbefore listings where taken down ?!

Message 3 of 27
See Most Recent

The World hasn't gone mad.  But I get the impression that most people in the World are thick. 

You can see it every day.  At bus-stops, in the supermarket, everywhere.  Thick people walking about.  They're almost always fat, and not really human.  They're like aliens.

Does anyone else share this impression?

Message 4 of 27
See Most Recent

I wouldn't say most people but there does seem to be an awful lot of dead wood wandering around out there it has to be said.

Message 5 of 27
See Most Recent

almost always fat and can tell they are thick as well and ....others think of human race as deadwood...and no impressions on keyboard ignoramusapuses with self opinion of superiority to others syndromes ?

How odd 🙂

Message 6 of 27
See Most Recent

footnote

wonders if buying the sun is a bit self obsessed too

Message 7 of 27
See Most Recent

I could understand someone being conned into buying the Brooklyn Bridge.

But not into buying a celestial body such as the Sun.  That's too daft.

Message 8 of 27
See Most Recent

You are intelligent, and not like the people we all encounter in everyday life, who are mostly thick.

Message 9 of 27
See Most Recent

I hope your not calling me thin lol...

Message 10 of 27
See Most Recent

Joamur,  I haven't yet seen your body, but the quality of your mind seems good

Message 11 of 27
See Most Recent

You have to admit that human beings on the whole aren't very intelligent. That's not being self opinionated, it's a fact. Just a cursory glance through any reputable history book will show you endless examples of mankind's stupidity.

Message 12 of 27
See Most Recent

wellI I at  least am glad you brought this up .....ok .....the question is ....is the human race/face a bit thick .......well imo, without self ,yes you can see on a day to day basis the ludicrumble hr making **bleep** of itself...............my point was entirely those who condemn such behaviour / looks as beneath a successful primate as a plonker with self righteous opinions of better than them.Or to put it another way..a monkey with ambitions on the Simon Cowell monkey show.

Hell are there fat people in the world ???? , and all the other racist oppressive jibes here today inUKUKUK''''Good god what is the world coming to

What all that means in 2015 is anybodies guess ,but I for one am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo disappointed for all the lost souls who went to war to fight for the right of belief for the betterment of said Hr and would think the dead of said war would say ....hang on thats jolly unfair,we died so ignorant sods peed off the planet not swarmed in droves...or summat like that...

ps footnote 

hahahah ,strange folk are a tad not happy as I use rollocking hell as an opinion and not ubiased (impossible to find) facts.....sigh,I am trying my best Simon .....sheesh maybe next years Britain got independent talent for me ..who knows hohohohoho..gotta believe in summat .

pps some words on this post may cause distress to spellcheckers,moderators,pedantics,and self deluded scientists..everyone else is cool 😄

Message 13 of 27
See Most Recent

ppps    seriously I apologise to all ,I am so ashamed I may never walk alone again ,but I do like Malacs dry wit ,especially the marxist see the truth post ,can not stop giggling ,cheers Malac for that one ho ho ho.

Message 14 of 27
See Most Recent

@joamur_gosof wrote:

wellI I at  least am glad you brought this up .....ok .....the question is ....is the human race/face a bit thick .......well imo, without self ,yes you can see on a day to day basis the ludicrumble hr making **bleep** of itself...............my point was entirely those who condemn such behaviour / looks as beneath a successful primate as a plonker with self righteous opinions of better than them.Or to put it another way..a monkey with ambitions on the Simon Cowell monkey show.

Hell are there fat people in the world ???? , and all the other racist oppressive jibes here today inUKUKUK''''Good god what is the world coming to

What all that means in 2015 is anybodies guess ,but I for one am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo disappointed for all the lost souls who went to war to fight for the right of belief for the betterment of said Hr and would think the dead of said war would say ....hang on thats jolly unfair,we died so ignorant sods peed off the planet not swarmed in droves...or summat like that...

ps footnote 

hahahah ,strange folk are a tad not happy as I use rollocking hell as an opinion and not ubiased (impossible to find) facts.....sigh,I am trying my best Simon .....sheesh maybe next years Britain got independent talent for me ..who knows hohohohoho..gotta believe in summat .

pps some words on this post may cause distress to spellcheckers,moderators,pedantics,and self deluded scientists..everyone else is cool 😄

I have no idea what any of that post means, maybe I'm not very intelligent  Smiley Frustrated

Message 15 of 27
See Most Recent

@jd.linklater wrote:

You have to admit that human beings on the whole aren't very intelligent. That's not being self opinionated, it's a fact. Just a cursory glance through any reputable history book will show you endless examples of mankind's stupidity.

When you say "mankind", you're getting to the nub of it.  "Mankind" is a general word, it doesn't describe all the individual human beings.

What I've learnt, over the course of a lifetime, is this:

Some individual humans are intelligent, and some are as thick as pigshot. 

Message 16 of 27
See Most Recent

With regard to your last few words, you're speaking from personal experience of course?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 17 of 27
See Most Recent

I'm speaking from daily experience.  Some people are really humans, and can be talked to.  You can sense it.  They seem like real  people.

Others, are like alien beings.  They don't seem proper people.  You feel that you could never really get on with them. They're just strange.

@cee-dee wrote:

With regard to your last few words, you're speaking from personal experience of course?

Message 18 of 27
See Most Recent

Pot, Kettle, Black......
Message 19 of 27
See Most Recent

It is true though.  When you meet someone, you can sense right away, whether they're someone you can talk to.

Message 20 of 27
See Most Recent